↳ 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓

Start from the beginning

you all got to the living room and you saw a lot of people just hanging out on her couches, bean bags and some on the floor. you looked around the room and your eyes met with similar turquoise ones.

dabi.

he smirked at you as you walked and sat down next to toga while jin sat somewhere else. "hey himi..? do i call that dude twice or jin?" you whispered in her ear to not attract attention. "oh him? just call him twice!" she said all loudly which caused everyone to look at the two of you.

you just smiled sheepishly while dabi chuckled. "something funny burnt bits?" you asked while tiltiing your head at him, some around the circle chuckled while some were 'ooo' ing.

"dang! dabi man i would not take that!- your not going to say anything back?" twice said while getting in dabi's face. dabi smirked once more and rested his head back on the couch. "nope.." he said popping the 'p' "but at least im not a cashier.." he mumbled before closing his eyes. "whatchu say?" he giggled. "nothing..ms.cashier." you got up and walked behind his head before leaning over. "say it to my face" you said as he opened his eyes and smiled at you, you didnt realize this before but his eyes were tinted red. is he high?

you thought, "first, get your tits out my face. i love the view but i didnt think we'd be doing this so soon, princess" you kissed your teeth and stood up straight still looking down on him "second, i said.." he got up and leaned down to your face. "at least im not a cashier." he smirked as he looked into your eyes.

you sighed before turning around and pretending to walk away "dam..thats crazy because.." you turned around and started pulling his hair "at least i have a job you burnt mf." he grabbed your wrists to stop you as you dragged him by his hair across the room "ah okay..okay! y/n, y/n..!" he said as you gripped harder. "im sorryyy! stop..y/n!" you stopped moving and just held him by his hair.

"im sorry.. can you let go..?" he said slightly annoyed. "hmm, i dunno, can i?" he sighed before softening his eyes.

"ma, can you please let go?" your eyes widened as you've never seen him like this, he took this as his chance and quickly got himself out of your loosened grip and lifted you over his shoulder. you gasped when you realized what he just did. "hey! let me go!" you said as you started punching his back over and over again. he chuckled as he started walking down the hall to the bathroom. you smirked as you got an idea.

you scratched his back as hard as you could making him stop and wince "ugh can you stop..? jeez.." he said before landing a hard smack on your butt. you winced before trying to wiggle out of his grip.

you both made it to the bathroom before he sat you on the counter and looked into your eyes. you both were silently staring at each other until you blinked "ha you lose." he said before getting on his knees. you sucked your teeth before looking down at him "what are you doing?" you asked tilting your head. "teaching you a lesson." he said nonchalantly. "wha-" you said but were interrupted by him pulling your pants down. "dabi-" he then touches your bud through your panties making you whimper. his hands were cold. way to cold.

he started playing with your bud through your panties without a care in the world. after his 'warm up' he took your underwear off and roughly stuck a finger in

"thats what you get for pulling my hair.." he mumbled, as he stuck another finger in.

"thats for scratching my back.." he said as he smuggled one last finger in before saying.

"oh and thats just because." he smirked as he saw you were trying to stop him but couldnt stop moaning. he decided to do one last touch that made you go crazy

he started licking your clit like it was his last meal. it sent you over the edge, his long and thick fingers were already making your whole area sensitive.

it had been a few minutes and dabi had the same energy as before, if not he was going faster. you were a moaning mess but you tried not to be heard. there was a knot in your stomach. a big one. you were about to release it when he stopped. he took his fingers out making you whimper and did one last big lick on the inside of your folds.

he exhaled in victory, "man, im beat" he said before getting up and patting you on the head before. "tell them im leaving for the night," he said as he looked down on you "goodbye, ms.cashier.~"

you sighed because you dont know what just happened but you kind of enjoyed it. you walked back to the living room and saw everyone arguing with cards in their hands.

"no! twice you have to draw 5! this is not fair, i dont wanna play anymo- oh hey y/n!, i dont wanna play anymore" toga pouts "toga..there is no such thing as a draw 5! that makes no sense!!" twice and toga argued back and forth. "fine, if your not playing then im not either!" he pouted as well. are they children? you thought as you smiled and sat on the couch to watch your phone.

yall!! im so sorry i've been gone, i honestly dk y the writers block is real 😭 anyway, how have yall been? i hope you have a great day/night wtv but im abt to go to bed bc its 5:03. i've been doing this all night, i hope you enjoyed it!!- 💞