↳ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐉𝐎𝐁

you sighed as you put on your work apron

you sighed as you put on your work apron. your auntie owned a convenience store and the usual worker, mr. sugawara had family issues and had to travel back to his hometown to take care of it.

you walked into the shop and went into the break room to clock in.

a few minutes after you clocked in, a familiar face walked through the door. toga himiko your best friend. you knew she was somewhat involved with being a villian but you could care less because she never tried to hurt you, maybe once or twice but she just bought your favorite snacks or things you liked. "y/nnnnn!" she yelled as she jumped over to where you were, almost jumping over the counter. "togaaaa" you replied but whining instead. "cmon best! why are you sad? at least you have a job.." she said mumbling the last part. "mhm a job wit' no pay.. she said my pay is her 'love and affection'" you said putting your fingers up to mock your aunt's words.

"well now you can see me like everyday! shiggy hasnt been giving us missions so i dont have anyone to hurt" she said pouting at the last part. you guys had a conversation about random things until a friend group came in. it was 3 boys and 1 girl. "well bye bye y/nnie! you have a job to do" you smiled at her and blew her a kiss before waving goodbye.

"can you blow me a kiss like that sweetcheeks?" one of the boys in line asked and winked at you. "denki ew! i thought you like jirou" a darkskin female with pink hair said before smacking him on the back of his head. "im so sorry about that girlie." she said before smiling. "oh no worries, thank you." you said smiling back at her. you rung them up at said your goodbyes before sitting in a char that was a few feet from the register.

'i guess the job isnt that bad..barely anyone comes here' you thought as you were scrolling on instagram. you heard the bell to the door but you decided to pay no mind to it. you felt a shadow peer over you so you looked up at the mysterious shadow. "woah, your not mr. sugawara.." you sighed before putting on a fake smile "nope, im not mr.sugawara..do you need something?" you said through gritted teeth. 'is he stupid? do i look like mr.sugawara?? i should smack him for that' you thought and mentally rolled your eyes at his stupidity. you never really got the chance to look at him but now that you were, you saw that he had purple patches under both eyes, ears, one across his jaw that went down to his collarbone. "dayum your hot" you accidentally said out loud. "shi..did i say that out loud? my bad.." he chuckled before softly grabbing your chin and making you look more up at him than you already were.

"its alright ms. cashier, not the first time someone said that" you removed his hands and made eye contact with him "are you here to buy something or here to flirt." you said as you sat back down on the chair putting one leg over the other. he chuckled again before walking off into the store.

a few minutes later he came back to the register with a pack of mint gum and a bottle of water.

"is this all?" you asked making eye contact with his turquoise eyes. "mhm ring me up." he said not breaking the eye contact. you scanned his items before saying the total. "5.32" you said while looking up to see him already looking at you with his head raised slightly and a smile.

"and stop looking at me like that, creep" you looked away. he sighed before digging in his pocket and coming back up with what looked like a few quarters, a couple of pennies, a button and a lent ball. you looked at him with a 'are you being fr?' face. "dang im a few dollars short.." he said looking between his hand and your face. he stopped at your face "ms. cashier, would you get mad if i stole this?"

you stared at him like he was a fool; in which he was. "mhm. i would, give me my money.

"cmon ms.cashier, let me steal this. it'll only happen once" you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest. "no, now get out before i call the cops."

his eyes slightly widened in shock. usually people let him do whatever he wanted because of his appearance. but you, you were different. and he liked that. he liked the fact that you didn't obey him. his mind traveled wondering if you still wouldn't listen to him when he was pinning your hands behind your back and pounding into yo-

he sighed rubbing his head, interrupting his own thoughts. "okay fine..i'll leave, don't miss me too much ms.cashier" he smirked before hurriedly walking out the store.

you sighed and looked at the counter to put back the stuff he got only to realize he had taken it with him. "that sly bastard" you mumbled as you kissed your teeth.

 "that sly bastard" you mumbled as you kissed your teeth