Chapter 2

"What?" Scorpio asked, confused by the principal's statement. He looked back at the six men who were standing still and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'honor students'?" Virgo sniffled and wiped away his tears. He could care less about what was happening. He needed a way to ease the pain from his rejection letter.

"You boys are going to St. Julian Academy!" The principal exclaimed. The entire office went silent. Sagittarius' eyes were big with shock. He would be attending the prestigious St. Julian Academy? With his grades? How was that possible? Sagittarius had horrible grades, and he was barely passing any of his classes. He was in awe that St. Julian Academy would even bother to admit him to their academy.

He looked down at Virgo, who was shocked. He smiled gently. "Well… St. Julian is a much better option than La Vista!" He exclaimed. Scorpio nodded in agreement. Even if La Vista was the number one school for up-and-coming lawyers, St. Julian made sure that their law graduates were able to work at the biggest law firms in the kingdom. St. Julian lawyers were masterful at their craft and have won most of their cases.

Virgo looked at the principal and said, "I couldn't possibly agree to this." This shocked Virgo's friends and the principal. Virgo was the brightest student in the school, and he would be graduating as class valedictorian. Virgo had been accepted to other Ivy League colleges, but his heart was only there for La Vista. He looked down at the ground. "I… I don't want to go to college anymore."

Scorpio grabbed Virgo's shoulder. "Virgo… This is a miracle! You have to go to St. Julian! The best lawyers are from there, and I know that you're going to be a top lawyer if you go through with this!" He exclaimed. Virgo looked at Scorpio with solemn eyes. He smiled gently and sighed.

"Well, okay, since you two will be there with me," he chuckled. Sagittarius and Scorpio grinned.

"I can't believe I got in!" Sagittarius exclaimed. "I have below average grades!"
—-----
Leo tapped his fingers along the kitchen counter. He was waiting for the water to boil so he could make instant noodles. His friend, Capricorn, was sitting on a stool. Capricorn was flipping through his emails and stopped when he saw an email from St. Julian Academy. He looked over at Leo. "You said you got admitted to St. Julian, right?" He asked. Leo nodded. "I think I got admitted, too."

"Really? That's cool," Leo replied. He placed the square, uncooked noodles into the boiling water. Capricorn nodded as he read the contents of the email. He smiled to himself. He had always dreamed of being a doctor, and now was his chance. St. Julian had a good healthcare program despite it being mainly a business school. Most of the students who attended the academy were the sons of extremely wealthy people. Some were the sons of famous celebrities, but one of the students was the son of the Duke of Arlington.

Capricorn had heard the rumors that the duke's son ran the school. He hummed. "I think it's weird that we're even admitted to the school. It's going to be full of snobby, spoiled rich kids," he stated. Leo nodded in agreement. He was going to culinary school, but if he was accepted to a prestigious academy, then he was going to attend that prestigious academy. He smiled to himself. How ironic. He was going to be a chef, and here he was, cooking instant noodles.

Leo heard a knock at the door. "I'll get that," he told Capricorn and walked over to the foyer. He walked down the small hallway and opened the door. He smiled when he saw Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Virgo. "Hey guys, come on in."

The three walked into the spacious house. Sagittarius immediately plopped himself on the couch and grinned. "We're honor students!" He exclaimed. Capricorn chuckled and looked at Sagittarius. He was still in disbelief that Sagittarius managed to get admitted to such a prestigious school despite having one of the worst grades in the entire school.