Moving to ToonTown and the Job

Isabella gets out of the cab. She just moved to ToonTown. And out of her old town and that orphanage she grow up in. And looks at the apartment she is renting.
"Thanks and here is a extra tip." Isabella said as she gives the cab driver a hundred dollar bill.
The cab driver, has a huge smile on her face. "Man thanks miss."as he takes the dollar.
"Your welcome." Isabella said, as she takes her two luggage and went inside the apartment.

" Isabella said, as she takes her two luggage and went inside the apartment

It was small, but it will do. "OK, let's get unpacked." Isabella said, as she opened up her luggage. And puts her clothes. She only has clothes, and no other things.
As the newspaper hits her door. Isabella opens the door and picks it up. "And know is to find a job, so let's see what jobs are there in the newspapers" Isabella said, as she reads the newspaper.
"Ok, let's see, no, no, no." Isabella said, at some of the jobs.
"Oh, about about this one." Isabella said, a waiter at the house of mouse. And Isabella picks up the phone, and puts in the phone number.
"Hello who's this." A voice said on the other side of the phone.
"Hello is this Mickey Mouse." Isabella said. "You bet ya." Mickey Mouse said. "Well I just want to know is that waiter job still open." Isabella said.
"Yeah, it is. When do you want to start." Mickey said. "Let maybe right know." Isabella said.
"Great you canstarted tonight. " Mickey said. "That's great." Isabella said happily.
"But what's your name." Mickey asked. "My name is Isabella." Isabella interduced herself.
"Well I will meet you later Isabella and we get you started." Mickey said.
"Ok, I will be their early." Isabella said, as she hangs up the phone smiling happily.