Chapter One

Once upon a time in a far away realm living peacefully were the gnomes, but little did they know there was corruption in their realm. This corruption would soon put all of their lives to rest, except one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shrub Berry was a typical kid in her land of gnome. Her and her brother would often help tend to the fields of crop around their small home. She got mostly good grades and loved playing with the children in her village. Shrub was a golden child, she loved her family so much, but that would soon change for her. It was when Xornoth, champion of Exor came, that the corruption was at it's peak.

People were dying left and right, including Shrubs's own family.

"Stop, you can't do this!" Shrub yelled at the demon who was sucking the life out of her family.

"Oh, but I can tiny Shrub, because you are useless and will never amount to anything." He told her bitterly, and with that he was gone, and so were her people.

Shrub looked around, the things left of her people were empty husks she was spared.

 she ran inside grabbing things like an axe, a backpack with clothes inside, food, water, and she left. Running to the portal the demon used to get her homeland. She stood in front of the portal, looking at her village one last time before jumping in, leaving everything she once knew behind.