Harry Styles Imagine. (:

Hello wonderful people of wattpad. (: i would just like to let you know this is my first time writng fanfiction. so i hope its okay. And you know what? If you dont like any of my work, then please feel free to stop reading. thank you (: hope you enoy them.

- miranda styles (:

--------------------------<3---------------------------------<3----------------------------------------<3-------------------------

Harry Styles imagine #1.

Imagine:

You're best friends with the boys from One Direction. You're on tour with them because you are their guitarist. Instead of you riding in the other bus with the other band members, (other people who play instruments.) the boys asked you if you wanted to join them and stay with them on their tour bus. Of course you say yes, I mean come on, its One Direction, how could you say no?

So there you are on a tour bus with One Direction. You guys have been on tour for about 3 months now, and had a lot more to come. You're just sitting there in the living area of the bus watching T.V... You feel someone come and sit next to you. You turn your head to look and see who it was. It was Harry. You just blush and look away. No on knew you had a crush on Harry. You knew you had a crush on him from the moment he said 'hello' to you in the wonderful British accent.

You find yourself lost in thought. You guess Harry notices to because you find him waving his hand in front of your face. You snap back to reality. You just smile at him, and then turn your focus back to the T.V... You were startled when he started to speak.

"[Y/N] what are you thinking about babe?"Oh how you just loved it when he called you babe.

"Oh, Harry, its nothing. Just thinking about bunch of things." You lied. You had been thinking about how good he looked wearing his black skinny jeans, with a white V neck tee-shirt, (that fits rather nice.) and his white converse. But you weren't about to tell him that...

"Do you like what you see [Y/N]?" Harry says interrupting your thought.

"Umm...arm...yes, I mean no... I mean, UGH!" You get up to go back to your bunk, but Harry grabbed your wrist making you stop.

"[Y/N], its okay love, there is nothing to be upset about." harry says with a slight grin.

"Yes there is Harry! Everyday imp with you, or if I even talk to you, I start to like you even more. It's driving me crazy, because I know you won't ever feel the same way about Me.!" with that you took your arm back and ran towards your bunk. As you lay there you let a few tears slip down your face. You hear a knock on the side of your bunk.

"[Y/N] can I talk to you for a minute?" Harry says with a small smile. "Sure" you shift in the to make more room. You both just sit there in silence for a moment. You decided to break the silence.

"Harry what did you way-" you were cut of by Hurry’s lips crashing into yours. You sat there in shock for a moment, but decided to kiss back. After about a minute you both pulled back. You just sat there and smiled for a minute.

"Harry what was that for?" you say gathering your thoughts.

"[Y/N] I have had the biggest crush on you from the moment I first saw you. I was just too afraid to tell you, I thought that you wouldn’t like me back. It was my idea to invite you to stay on this bus with me and the boys. I wanted to know more about you. The more I knew me about you, the more I liked you. And now that I know you like me to, I would really like for you to be my girlfriend." you sat there and stared at harry for a moment.

"[Y/N] please say something."

"Yes! Yes Harry! Of course I will be your girlfriend!" with that Harry gave you the biggest kiss. You couldn’t believe it. You two are finally official!

Life couldn't get any better (:

----------<3---------------------------------------------<3--------------------------------------<3-----------------------------

Well I hope you enjoyed it. VOTE (: i will be having more up on my page. if you liked it, i will maybe think about doing some requests... just maybe. (: well again thank you to who ever reads this and enjoys it.!

-Miranda Styles (: <3