Chapter 1

' And all of sudden, you felt really tired. Like the world has drained you out for everything that you had ... '

.
.
.
.
.

Sitting on the edge of the cliff, she was thinking about happenings in her life, questioning herself when did she became so much desperate for love that her self-respect doesn't matters for her ? She becomes so blind for gaining love, for being someone's priority that she lost herself.

She let the tears rolled down freely and baring her emotions under the complete darkness of the surrounding, where no one to judge her, sympathise her. Slowly dragging her knees to her chest and finally started sobbing, letting every emotions out. She just missed her parents, her maa and papa the one who would understand her.

" Princess ! ", Arohi lifts her head up hearing his voice instantly and started finding the said person in her surrounding as she needs his presence the most. Her movements stopped hearing the sound again.

" Aap yaha vaha kyun dhundh rahe princess ? Main aur apki mumma humesha apke saath haina, apke dil mein ... ", As soon he completed, her hand went towards the heart pendent which has the photo of her parents while tears rolled down from her doe eyes to cubby cheeks. 

" Aap jante hona ki papa apni princess ko rote hue nahi dekh sakte ? ", She gently wiped her tears and whispered to herself, " Nahi ro rahi main papa, apki princess kabhi nahi roti aur nahi royegi ... "

She turned around with the jerk and sees her sirat maa standing there in plan red suit. She immediately hugged her and started crying out aloud like baby, feeling her maa's hands caressing her back, consoling her.

" Mera sher bachcha, aap itna kyun roh rahe ho ? Kya hua agar aap kisi aur ki priority nahi ho to, aap apni priority to hona bachcha ? ", Sirat asked her daughter, while cupping her daughter's face whose eyes has turned red and face puffy due to crying continuously.

Arohi hiccuped and kissed her maa's palm which was cupping her cheek and asked her in broken voice, " Mere saath hi humesha kyun hota hain maa ? Humesha main kyun villain ban jaati hun ?! Mera pyar ke liye crave karna galat hain kya ? Kya main pyar deserve nahi karti, maa ? Bolo na ... "

Sirat just smile towards her daughter and pecked her forehead before wiping her face with the edge of her duptta and makes her sit on her previous position while hugging her daughter whose kept her head over her mumma's chest.

Sirat : Aap galat nahi hota bachche par aap galat insaan se yeh sab expect kar rahe ho. Aap aur Abhimanyu kabhi ek dusre ke liye bane nahi the, vo humesha se hi akshu se pyar karta tha. Aur kisne kaha ki aap pyar deserve nahi karte ? Mera sher bachcha toh sabse jyada pyar deserve karta hain.

Arohi : To aap aur papa mujhe chhod ke kyun chale gaye ? Aapke alava koi mujhse pyar nahi karta, kisiko koi farak hi nahi padta ki aru jinda bhi hain ya nahi ... Sabko humesha se hi akshu dekhti thi, akshu yeh, akshu vo. Aru jaye bhaad mein !

Sirat tighten her hold around her daughter and asked her something, " Bachcha, main aapse kuch magungi to aap mujhe vo donge ? " Arohi immediately nodded and Sirat continued.

Sirat : Aap apne aapko akshu se compair karna band kar dijiye. Aap akshu nahi hain, aap mera sher bachcha hai jo Kisike saamne sar nahi jhukati. Aap Arohi Goenka hain bachcha, Sirat ki beti. Jo galti maine ki, apne apko naira ji jaise banane ki aap vo galti mat kariye. Aap unique ho aur unique chije humesha se aakhon mein chubti hain. Aur ab mera sher bachcha toh unique hain to vo prince nahi balki ek king deserve karta hain jo uski strength bane, apke liye stand lene ke bajaye apko khud ka stand lene de. Aapko bohot sara pamper kare magar apki galti hone par aisi daat lagaye na ki ...

" Maaaaa !!! ", Aarohi winced hearing her mother while sirat chuckled seeing arohi like this. She started seeing lullaby for her sher bachcha who started drifting in deep sleep due to exhaustion after crying. Kartik appears and caressed Arohi's hairs who was sleeping peacefully, looking like cute baby which makes both smiled looking at their daughter ...

---

The early morning of autumn is pleasantly cooler with golden sunrays playing hide via leaves of tree, falls on the angelic beauty. The low moan escape from her mouth as she stirred, finally up. She sat and takes look around the surroundings in confusion until yesterday's memories dawn in her.

Getting up from the ground, she dust her lehanga and started walking towards the highway while cursing herself due to horrible back ache after sleeping over the stony ground. She looked towards her phone which has numerous miss calls from Kairav, Vansh and Akshu. Ignoring that, she thought to calls the cab only to realised the no network area making her groan mentally.

Arohi : Stupid, gadhi kahi ki. Kaha fas gayi yaar main, bohot bhook lag rahi hain ab toh. Aur ban emotional fool Arohi Goenka, dimag kharab ho gaya tha mera ...

She started walking in side way of the road while cleaning and fusing over her heavy weight lehanga only to feel a arm around her waist with sudden jerk and swung by someone only to get collide with someone's chest, all that happens in the split of seconds.

Her heartbeat likes crazy the truck just passed just mare inches away from her. She opened her eyes, and found a man slightly taller than her, not muscular  macho man but definitely stronger than her due to his tight grip her waist. He has slight oval face with no beard and quite young, around her age.

" Hello miss ghar se bhagi huyi dulhan, aise bich raste mein marne ke aayi ho ? Shaadi ke madap se bhaagi hona, jarur apne dreams ko achieve karne ke liye aur kya aise truck ke samne marna tumhara dream hain ? " the said person shouted at her, but it's more look like scolding to her which has the care in it.

- To be continued -

Precape ~

" Pahle toh kah rahi thi ki bhook nahi hain, aur ab dekho kaise bhook ke mare pagla rahi hain ... ", He comments as they were waiting for their order in the nearest dhaba while she changed into pair of t-shirt and trouser which belongs to him. Arohi glared him and snap being annoyed ...

Arohi : Tum chup raho, varna chamkadar ki tarah ulta latka dungi main ...

°°°

This is the first ever Fanfiction I wrote on Neirohi ❣️ and it's just for Neirohi fans cause I find other toxic and manipulative in the show, also I am not very fond of mahanta ki devi-devta, that's why I never watch yrkkh

This is the first ever Fanfiction I wrote on Neirohi ❣️ and it's just for Neirohi fans cause I find other toxic and manipulative in the show, also I am not very fond of mahanta ki devi-devta, that's why I never watch yrkkh ... 🥸

The plot is after arohi rushed out from temple after Akshara confession and Abhimanyu backing off from the wedding ...

How is it ? Boring?! ... Do votes and comments guys ...

- Chanchu ✨❣️