6

"HOW dare he? Who does he think he is? He is not a duke, a prince, or a king! He has no right to say such things to me!" She walked in circles across her room, shouting. She glanced at the fluffy toy rabbit on her bed, its' delicate eyes looking at her clueless of her rage. "And to speak with such confidence! If I wanted to, I could have his head impaled at the central square of London, displayed to its' own misery!" She shouted grabbing the pushing and squeezing its' neck "If I lay my eyes upon that narcissistic creature again-"

"Your Majesty." A servant interrupted the princess' fury attack while opening the door. Bellatrix turned to them with an icy stare. "It's...um...the new issue of Lady Whistledown's Pamphlet has been published" The small woman showed her the trembling paper in her hands.

Bellatrix mood drastically changed by the news, her fury diseappeared while her curitosity controlled her mind insteas, rushing towards the servant and taking the paper from her hands.

"Why didn't you say it sooner Margaret? Oh, this is just great news!" She giggled and gave little jumps across her gigantic room. "Thank you, you are dismissed."

The servant sighed in relief and escaped before she could listen to more reactions of the dramatic royal child.

Bellatrix' room was her temple, she used to confine hersrlf there often when she needed time to think, and, nowadays, to rest her ankle. The ball interactions last night had drained her in a way she couldn't possibly understand, and Anthony Bridgerton's undertone was stuck inside her mind.

She rushed to the large bed filled with plushies, where she could observe the stars her father painted on the ceiling. She took the paper in her hands, and with an eager smile, promptly started reading.

Meantime, in the Bridgerton's State in London, Eloise Bridgerton would analyze the pamphlet in stern detail when she caught glimpsr of a familiar name on the paper. "Oh my God." She whispered to herself. She was settled in the house's main room, her mother aat the sofa calmly embroidering a fabric, at an armchair, Benedict was lazily sketching nonsense, while Hyacinth played the piano and gregory played with his favorite toy soldier.

"What is it, Eloise?" Violet asked her daughter as she noticed the young one's wide eyes.

"Did Lady Whistledown declare war against the patriarchy?" Benedict mocked his sister.

"Shut up." Eloise rolled her eyes. "Your name is here."

His smile faded quickly as he stood up. "Excuse me?" Eloise pointed to the paper, where his brother quickly looked over her shoulder and accompanied her reading. "Bloody hell...."

"Dearest readers,

It is with immense pleasure that this author may finally speak about the first soireé of the season that happened at Lady Danbury's state last night. With an exclusive sight of the events, I may tell you that this was a night to certainly be remembered.

As we all know, the Danburys have always been great hosts, and this event was no exception, from the decorations, service and buffet, everything was simply immaculate, follwing a kist of excentric and well ranked guests to die for, including no one else than the Queen herself.

Speaking of which, we were graced with the presence of the new Duamond Of The Deason, a diamond that belongs to the royal crown, the princess Bellatrix. Isn't she a jewell indeed? Since her debut, she has been the main topic if the ton and the eye of the bachelors, her beauty and her grace is to die for, and rumors say she has a strong personality just as her mother.

But to our surprise, the diamond did something unusual last night. She only shared two dances, a small apetite if we may say, letting us increasingly hungry for more insight of her well framed appearance. After these two dances, the princess and her court, including Your Majesty The Queen, quickly exited the event. Now, an interesting fact most noticed, the princes sonly shared dances between 2 brothers of a well known family, The Bridgertons.