And let's not forget Heeseung was also a bit tipsy, so he agreed to Jaeyun's determined invitation without thinking more of it.

Had he known what was going to happen later, he would have probably thought things through before accepting that first glass of wine.

Now he had drunk three glasses by himself, since Jaeyun insisted he felt bad for drinking half the last one and poured him more. Heeseung accepted only because Jaeyun promised he wouldn't drink another drop for the night.

Heeseung still had two sips of the red wine left in his glass. He felt his ears warm and he giggled every two seconds at anything that the blond said. Jaeyun was dragging his words a little and Heeseung found it so adorable.

"Jaeyun you sound so cute when you're drunk," Heeseung said.

"What're you talkin bout? I'm not cute, Mr. Bambi eyes. You're the oneee with red ears and red cheeks."

Heeseung was full on laughing now. He wasn't drunk but he wasn't sober either, and interacting with Jaeyun like this made him feel like a silly teenager.

"Ahhh, what do I do? You're too lovely," Heeseung muttered to himself right before drinking the remainder of his wine.

What he didn't know is that Jaeyun had heard him. He was too absorbed in drinking the last drop of wine that he didn't notice the look on Jaeyun's face.

Heeseung thought that the unexpected events had stopped for the night, but there was still one nobody saw coming. Not even Jaeyun himself, who was the one that took the first step.

Just as Heeseung put the empty glass on the coffee table and he turned to look at the blond in front of him, a pair of lips had smashed into his own, completely taking him by surprise.

Jaeyun was kissing him. Heeseung was so stunned that he almost sobered up instantly. But Jaeyun kept on tugging on his lips and the alcohol in his system didn't let either of them think things through, so they kept going.

Somewhere between kisses Heeseung mumbled, "I thought you said I wasn't going to see you drunk anytime soon."

"No one's drunk," Jaeyun whispered and continued enjoying Heeseung's lips.

Heeseung just let Jaeyun's lips guide him and kissed him back like there was no tomorrow.

Like they weren't supposed to have had an only friendly date earlier that day. Like Jaeyun wasn't completely drunk.

Every move of Jaeyun's lips on Heeseung's made the latter feel dazed.

Since they were both sitting on the floor, Jaeyun started leaning his body towards Heeseung's, only searching for more of that warmth he was feeding himself on.

The kisses didn't stop, not for a while, and Heeseung felt a hand on his chest, pulling gently on his button-up shirt's neck. The same hand was now spread on his chest, right above his heart. And he knew Jaeyun was feeling his heartbeat, which was going well over 50 beats per second.

Right when Jaeyun leaned further into Heeseung and licked the latter's lips asking for entrance, he was stopped.

"W-wait, wait. Hold on... Jaeyun..." Heeseung panted heavily, his face just a few inches from Jaeyun's "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this right now."

Jaeyun pouted, "but I want tooo... you taste so good," said a very intoxicated Jaeyun who was already leaning in search of Heeseung's lips once more.

Heeseung was drunk on the wine and high on Jaeyun's lips, but he was still not going to take advantage of the situation. He knew someone had to be the sane one.