Sam returned with the medical kit, and she sat on the coffee table in front of Nico as Tara walked into the living room. "What happened?" Sam asked as she put the wet towel on Nico's lip, making him flinch. "Sorry," Sam whispered. "He thought Marcus took his money, which he didn't. Mary did, and I tried to tell him that, but he didn't believe me," Nico said. Sam frowns before looking at Tara. "Can you go get the peas from the freezer?" Sam asks Tara, who has been looking at Nico the whole time with a worried look. "Yeah," Tara says before leaving. "You guys are going to stay here; our mom is not here, so you guys can stay here for as long as you want." Sam said, making both of the boys nod their heads. "Okay," Marcus said. "As long as I'm here, I'll make sure he won't hurt you guys." Sam said as she finished cleaning the blood off of Nico's face. Tara returned with the peas, giving them to Nico, and he set them on his eye. "How about we open some ice cream up and watch a movie?" Sam said, making Nico and Marcus smile. "Yeah," they said with excitement, "alright, go pick a movie. I'll get the ice cream," Sam said, getting up and ruffling his hair. "Okay," Nico said with a laugh swotting sam hand away. Sam walked away with a smile on her face. "I'll pick the movie," Marcus said, making Nicco and Tara their heads as he got up to go pick a movie and Tara took his place. "Are you okay?" Tara asked, "I will be," Tara Nico said as she put her head on his shoulder.

•••

The group, minus Liv, was gathered around Tara's bed. Chad and Mindy were sitting on seats close to one another. Wes was nearby, laying on the hospital leaning on his arms. Amber was sitting on a chair next to Tara, with Nico on the other side holding Tara hand moving his thumb in circles to comfort Tara which worked.

Tara has her head on nico shoulder as the hospital room door opened, causing everyone to look over at it to see Sam and unknown men that none of them knew. Everyone stood up as Sam walked further into the hospital room. Nico stands up, moving out of Sam, who was looking at Tara, who is wearing an oxygen tube on her. Sam crouched down next to her. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked as Tara stared at her, kind of surprised that she was here. "You came," Tara whispered. "Of course, I came," Sam said. Sam looked at Richie and said, "This is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam said Richie squatted down a little, walking towards Tara. Nico looked him up and down, getting a weird feeling from him. "I would keep an eye on him," Jill said, making Nico turn his head slightly towards her nodding slightly. "It's so nice to meet you, and I'm so sorry if I'm intruding." Richie said.

Tara gave Richie a small wave. "Nice to meet you too." Tara said Sam gets up and walks over to the others, giving them hugs. "Hi," Wes said. "Hi," Sam whispered as she pulled Wes into a hug, then they pulled away. Sam looked at Wes' bleached hair. "Look at your hair," Sam said, making Wes chuckle. "I like it," Sam said as she started to walk away. Her eyes caught Nico, who smiled at her.  "You've gotten taller," Sam said, pulling Nico into a hug, and Nico hugged back tightly, missing Sam. "Thank you for calling," Sam said as they pulled away. "No problem," Nico said, smiling at Sam, who smiled back but that went away when she notices his hand and face, she went to say something, but Nico shook his head making her nod sadly before turning to the others.

Sam became like an older sister to Nico; she took care of him when Dan would beat him up, always patching him up and giving him food. So, it was definitely hard on him when she left, but it was harder on Tara.

"These are Chad and Mindy, the twins," Sam said, causing the twins to give a slight wave. "This is Nico," Sam said, pointing at him, to which he just gave him a nod. "And Wes, I used to babysit them all," Sam said. Wes gave a slight wave. "That is always how I like to be introduced," Wes said, making some of the group laugh. Sam looked at Amber. "And Amber, hey," Sam said to Amber, who gave her a tight lip smile. "Hi, nice to see you," Amber said. Richie looked at Sam, then at Amber. "Hello, I'm Richie." Richie stuttered, smiling a little, giving a slight wave, and looking at everyone but mostly Amber. "That's weird," Jill said, but Nico ignored it. "Hi," Amber said, nodding her head slightly and smiling a little.

Sam looked at Tara. "Where's mom?" Sam asked of them. "She's stuck at a conference in London." Tara answered. "She called me earlier," Tara said, looking back at Sam. "Yeah, for all of 10 minutes," Amber bitterly remarked, causing Tara to look down, which made Nico glare at Amber before setting his hand on her shoulder, which he always does when Tara is sad. Amber realized her mistake when she saw Tara looking down. "Uh, guys, Tara is really tired. Maybe we should give her some space." Amber said. Looking at the others, everyone seems to get the hint and start to leave, including Sam. "Not you, Sam; I want you to stay," Tara said, making Sam stop walking and turn around, looking at Tara with a nod. "Okay," Sam said, "but the rest," Chad said, glancing at the others who nodded their heads. "Yeah," Mindy said. The others left, only leaving Nico, Amber, Richie, and Sam in there. "If it's okay with you, I could sleep with her," Sam said, looking down at Tara. Tara looked up at Sam. "I'd really like that," Tara said with a light smile. "Okay," Sam said, looking up at Amber, who was still in the room. Amber leans down slightly, looking at Tara. "Do you have your extra inhaler?" Amber said, "Yeah, I'll be fine." Tara whispered, nodding her head. "Okay," Amber whispered, grabbing her bag and leaving the room. Nico sat down for a few. "You call me if you need anything, okay?" Nico asked, making Tara nod. "Yeah," Tara whispered, making Nico give her a smile before giving her a peck on the lips, which caught Sam somewhat off guard. "Uh, hey," Richie said, putting his hand on Sam's back to get her attention. Sam turns to look at Richie. "Okay, I'll be right outside," Richie says. "Thank you," Sam said, nodding her head slightly. "Bye," Richie said, turning around and leaving with Nico right behind him.

Nico walked out to see Chad and Marcus waiting for him down the alley. "Where are we going?" Nico asked as he reached them. "The bar?" Marcus asked as all three of them started walking. "Good, because I could use a drink," Nico said as they reached the elevator.

Sam sighed, moving and sitting down by Tara with a smirk. "So you and Nico?" Sam said in a teasing tone, "Yeah." Tara said it with a smile but went away when she remembered she was attacked. Sam looked at Tara, whose eyes were watery. "Sam, I was so scared," Tara said, looking at Sam. Sam started moving some of Tara's hair out of her face, putting it behind her ear. "I know it's okay," Sam whispered, rubbing her shoulder as she cried.

~~~
Chapter four is done I do hope you guys enjoy it.
If you see the name Jax let me know so I can change that please.