𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Start from the beginning

"He does not want to lose this match, he's so determined" I spoke as he and tanka went to receive the same ball it went over gaining us a point but daichi didn't get up... everyone looked worried as he laid on the floor motionless, "uhh daichi?" Tanka spoke but nothing. Everyone collectively called out to him as the coach's went towards him, he finally got up as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

They had sent him to the medical office as I did see his whole half side was bruised. Tanaka went to apologize but he immediately stopped him, "guys... how will Tanaka do thinking he's the reason he got daichi out" I questioned a little worried. They sent number 6 out as a fill in as I could tell he was very nervous, but he soon calmed down, yachi had went to the medic center with daichi so it was just us 3.

They were doing great, keeping the momentum and staying in the lead. Now they're at match point, the put in there pinch server as he looked extremely nervous, "I'm gonna puke" Shimada suddenly spoke. Even though his serve hit the net it still went over in the end they won the set, their coach came back looking angry as he went straight to the pinch server. I saw his face saddened after the exchanged a couple of words.

I felt my heart sting a bit at the sight, after the finished swapping sides the game began again... This set wakutani took the lead which was a pain, I gripped the railings as a glared at the other team. Hopefully they win this 3rd set, and just like that hinata hit the ball all the way out. But he soon made up for it after that other short kid glaced it off the blockers, poor coach he was literally thrown off the bench.

Wakutani was in the lead once again, "watching these always make me nauseous, especially when the steaks are this are" I spoke as I held my mouth "do you need a bucket?" Saeko questioned? "No I'll be fine". I quickly turned my attention back to the game, I'm so tired of these side swaps I thought as we switched sides again.

The game was soon to end as we were in the lead, "GET EM IN THE FACE!!" "THIS IS IT TAKE THE LEAD GUYS" both Saeko and Shimada shouted. If I could I would but I'm not much of a yelled when it comes to games but it's my boyfriends, "TAKE IT HOME" I shouted as asahi served... it out. But then so did the other team, so match point but of course the little bastard was letting up, they're servers ball hit the net but Noya was quick to receive it. I've never actually seen him in an actual match this makes it so much better.

the game was getting intense as wakutani spiked the ball, I covered my eyes as I feared the ball would hit the ground. I peaked through my fingers as I saw number 6 so a one hand receive as hinata spike the ball again. the whistle blew signaling the winners as me and saeko hugged eachother screaming, we headed downstairs to congratulate the team. "NOYAAAAAA!!!"I shouted as he turned towards me. I was running towards him as he held out his arms, I jumped into them as he caught me spinning me around.

"You were amazing, every time I thought the ball would hit the ground you dug it up" I spoke as he placed me down, "so..." we heard Tanaka speak as we turned to see him and some of his teammates bedsides him. "Yes" he answered as the all cheered, I was a little confused until I had remembered saekos outburst, "come one we're gonna go see our potential next opponent" he spoke as he grabbed my hand.

———

We sat in the stands as we watch the Aoba Johsai vs Date tech match, Aoba johsai had won first set and for some reason that school sounded familiar... until I saw "oh it's Koganegawa" "who?" Noya questioned "he's an old friend of mine, granola bar?" I questioned as he took it out my hand. He hadn't let go of my hand since we got here, it was kind of obvious as Aoba johsai would be there next opponent koganegawa kept scurrying up but he was still a good player.

The game was come to an end point and I had to use the bathroom, "Noya I'll be back I'm heading to the bathroom" I told him. "I'll walk you" he immediately got up as he finished the granola bar, I nodded as he headed to the bathroom him still holding my hand. "I'm surprised you didn't tell them y'know I spoke as we walked down the huge hall, "I mean it slipped my mind I still can't believed it myself" he spoke as we he stopped near the bathroom.

I went into the ladies room as I didn't really have to use the bathroom I just need to walk for a bit. I quickly splashed my face with water as I left the bathroom hoping to see Noya but he wasn't out there, guess he went to the bathroom, I waited outside the bathrooms waiting as I looked at some posters.

"Hey cutie" I heard immediately knowing who it was I turned to find oikawa, "looks like your match ended" I spoke looking back at the poster. "Aww you came to watch me play?" He spoke moving closer to me "no I would never, why are you over here your fan girls are waiting" I told him as Noya came out the bathroom. I grabbed his hand as we walked back to the gym to find the team leaving.

"our next opponent is Aoba johsai"

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺