I guess he heard me shuffling because he paused and turned around with a smirk on his face.

"Miiilless, yoo. Congrats."

"Huh? Congrats on what?" I slowly sat up. My body was aching since I was out all night.

"Katrina posted you on Instagram. She said, "look at my boyfriend 💞💞🥹" like..." Ganke sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"Seriously? We've only been dating for about a few hours." I groaned and got off my bed. I then remembered what Katrina told me about Jackson and Y/N.

I slowly got on my uniform. I really didn't want to go to school today.

"I need to talk to Y/N." I told Ganke. He swiveled in his chair and cocked his head to the side as if he was asking me why.

"Because Katrina told me that she found Jackson and Y/N making out."

"Oh, I totally believe that. The days when I'm actually in class, they're always sitting next to each other and like basically flirting." He laughed and stood up, stretching.

I was not amused. That's the worst, and now I can't even do anything about it because Y/N isn't my girlfriend... Katrina is.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you." I waved goodbye to him and slammed the door.

I stumbled to the bathrooms on the first floor of the dorms, checking myself in the mirror to make sure that my uniform looked decently good that day.

I haven't washed these clothes in a while... it's a wonder how I don't smell.

"Miiilllessss~" I heard Katrina call out from behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around, greeting her with a small smile.

"Oh, hey." I breathed out while she captured me in a hug. Her perfume filled my nose, which made me cough a little.

She pulled away and kissed my face, but I couldn't look away from those damn pigtails. So childish.

"Miles, I love the way you look now." She mumbled. She buried her face into my neck and smiled. "I mean, when we dated before, your hair was always a mess... and your style sucked ass."

I just sighed in return. She was very lowkey insulting me, and I did not want to deal with that.

"Well, let's go to class, okay?" She grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to physics.

While she did that, I pulled out my phone and tried to text Y/N, but none of my texts were sending.

I was so focused on that that I didn't even notice that Katrina had already taken us to our seats.

"Miles," she said. She put a hand on my phone and brought it down so I'd look at her. "Talk to me."

"About what?"

"Anything. I just want to hear your voice." She leaned on her hand and smiled, looking me slowly up and down.

"I, uhm.."

I turned away and looked at the door. Y/N had just walked in, and she did not look happy.

I caught her eyes for a split second before she quickly looked away and went to her spot.

"I..." I mumbled. I turned to look back at Katrina, who was glaring at Y/N. "Why do you hate Y/N so much?"

The glare on her face vanished as she fixed her posture, and a small smile pointed at me. "I don't hate her, silly. Why would I?"

"I don't know... I just feel like you do."

"Miles, you're overthinking it," Katrina responded, her tone reassuring. "Y/N and I dont interact, so there really isn't any reason why we would hate each other. And I'm here to catch up with you. I really missed you, you know?"