"You know who was the bigger problem?"

"Bheesm" "bheesm"

Both of them laughed as they said it out in unison.

"No but, I guess it all happened for a reason."

"I hope so."

Both of their phones pinged with messages. They looked at each other in alarm before groaning.

They knew what it was about...a new mission.

+++

Prakriti walked in slowly, eyes aware of its surroundings. She could see people eyeing her. She adjusted her dupatta slightly making her seem shy and hesitant.

"Hello....I...heard there are jobs offered here, for women...Is there..." She hesitated. The woman sitting infront of her eyes her curiously, "you don't seem like you need such lowly job."

"No job is lowly, didi. My husband passed away five months ago, maa is sick, the pension money stopped coming from two months, we barely have anything left, I desperately need this job. Please." She said, voice trembling as tears welled up in her eyes.

"What about your family? Do they not want you back from your in-laws?" The woman asked, eyes glinting almost excitedly.

"I'm from a very poor family, after my mother died, my father didn't care, he was a drunkard anyway, I don't even know what happened to him." Prakriti cried.

"Okay, okay, don't cry, I'll see what I can do. I do have vacancy for the factory job but....you'd have to leave with us, today itself." The woman informed. Prakriti's brain whizzed up in alarm.

"Really?! Thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you enough." She cried.

"Aree... it's, it's my job. What is your name?"

"Vasundhara."

"I see. You sit in that room, I'll talk to the head official." The woman smiled, before rushing to the office.

Prakriti looked out the window, sure enough she saw Niyati dressed up as a vendor, dressed in shabby clothes and wrinkles made out of adhesive on her face and body. She nodded back to her, having heard the conversation through the coms and walked away while calling out for buyers.

As soon as Niyati reached an isolated corner she rushed towards the agency car.

"They'll take her tonight, Ram." She said, taking off the shabby saree. Ram stared at the steering wheel with an intense gaze as she changed into her uniform.

"Your backpack is ready. We'll drop the car near the temple, there are loads of apartments there, we'll disguise it with dust and leaves." Ram said, waiting for her to signal that she is done changing.

"Cool, turn around, kid." Niyati smiled. The man in his early twenties smiled before turning to look at her only to gasp in shock.

Niyati held the knife to his throat, a cold gaze replacing her previous curious one.

"I know what you just said is the truth but if the same truth leaks out to the other side you're are working for, you'd be dead before you take a step. I have people keeping an eye on you and trust me, they would love to give you the worst possible deaths possible." She gritted out, pushing the knife slightly down his jaw. A small cut formed as blood dripped down his neck. Ram gulped as his eyes met the girl's.

"Y-yes Ma'am."
"Good." Niyati smiled, "let's go then."

Ram gave her a scared look, deciding he'll leave the other side. It wasn't a strong political party anyway, and he was more protected here, yes, he won't go against her. Starting the engine he started driving them towards the place from where they can follow Prakriti and the criminals.