Chapter 3

Valentina Pov

They looked shocked as we walked into my 'house' . I know not everyone lives in a small house.

After I packed I saw them still standing in the same spot. After a while I remembered. The blood on the wall downstairs.
The basement.

I quickly race upstairs and pack my stuff in a duffle bag, after packing it I went back downstairs only to find them still staring at the blood.

"What happened here, zucca?",Lorenzo asks in a worried tone.

I freeze on the spot not expecting this question." I-I don't k-know", I came up with a lie.

"Don't lie to us, tesoro", Francesco says sternly.

I look at him with shock clearly written in my eyes. After I finished staring at him ,because he has been nothing but nice till now, I looked at Lorenzo.

Lorenzo gives Francesco a stern look. Dang these named are getting too long. I'm just gonna shorten them.

Ceccie mumbles a "sorry" to Enzo and Enzo turns to me with a softer expression on his face.

"Are you all packed?", he asks with a soft voice.

I give him a shy nod and he answered with a "Than let's go."

In the car no other conversations were made.I was looking out the window, Ceccie was giving Enzo the directions. Enzo said behind the steering wheel.

As we got to the airport Ceccie took my duffel bag and Enzo streached his hand out for me to take.

I gently took it not to be rude or a burden. As we were walking towards the Private side of the airport I gently pulled Enzo's shirt.

"The airport is this way", I quietly told him. " I know, zucca, but we own a private jet", Enzo answers in a tone that almost matches mine.

Wow they must be rich.

Suddenly I heard giggling behind me and I turned around wondering who it was.

Once I was fully turned around I saw Enzo looking at me with an amused expression and Ceccie giggling.

I thanked noticed that Lorenzo let go of my hand a while ago.

" What's ours is yours,zucca", Enzo said suddenly, scaring me with it.

"Di-Did I say that out loud?", I quietly questioned.

"Yes,Yes you did, zucca", he answered with amusement in his eyes.

After this we continued making our way to the jet.

In front of me was a huge black jet with the letter R on the wing, which I think stands for whatever their last name is.

Francesco was laughing his ass off behind me and Lorenzo was chuckling. Like I mean are these two Stone faced man okay? Lorenzo usually has his cold expression on his face, but now there is a genuine smile on his face.

My eyes turned back to the jet and I unconsciously say:" I-Is that yours?"

"Ours, Its OURS, said", Francesco said making sure I know its ours.