Seeing what it did to Dabi she placed the rest of them through the portal before she looked at Shoto. "Ever thought about going back?"

"No...because you're not there." Shoto said shaking his head

"What if I go with you?"

"Is that even possible?"

"Maybe...Wanna try with me?"

Shoto ended the live and held her phone in his pocket. "Let's go together Yuko...just the two of us." He said before he picked her up bridal style

He then went into the portal with her-when they got to the other side of it, it was like nothing ever happened for Shoto. It was still in the middle of a fight. Midoriya was protecting Anya as Yuko was behind him unconscious. He knew what he had to do and he helped his friend out to keep the woman he cared about alive and loved.

As Shoto got a better look at the female who triggered her quirk it was actually the scientist that started it all. When she realized her quirk back fired she screeched out pissed before she was tackled down by someone too quick for Deku and Shoto to see only to see that it was Rose and she had demonic wings and she looked pissed.

"Rose?!" Deku and Shoto said shocked

"Guys take care of the girls. Get them the hell away from here. I'll deal with her." Rose said seriously

They nodded their heads before picking the girls up and leaving with them. As they got further away from where they had been with the two girls Yuko soon woke up as she saw that she was being carried by Shoto. She held onto him tightly before she kissed him on the lips. As she did the scars and wounds that he had on him were gone. It made him curious on if she was now going to be related to medical girl or not. But he didn't want to confuse her or other people so he just let it be for now.

When the two males got the girls to safety Yuko went to Midoriya and kissed the top of his head softly to heal him as well before doing the same to Anya. She then looked to Shoto. "Before you ask, yes I am related to her. I'm now going to be known as her grand daughter."

He gave her a sheepish smile. "So you knew before I even asked huh?"

"Mhm." She said with a nod of her head before she looked to Midoriya. "What quirk did Anya have again?"

"Uh...it's a siren quirk of sorts." Midoriya said in thought

"She might need to use that if Rose can't do something about that woman. By the way where the hell is Bakugo?"

The two males looked around only to not see him anywhere. "He was with us when things happened." Midoriya explained

"Maybe her quirk replaced him from this place." Shoto commented

"I hope not-he won't do well on his own." Anya said as she stretched "So what do we do now?"

"Let's check up on the other people here, see what we can do while Rose is dealing with that crazy ass woman." Yuko said with a sigh

The four of them split up into their couple groups and went different ways. When Yuko and Shoto went around they found a lot of people unconscious so Yuko used her quirk to help people out and helped them into a safer area. But after a bit Yuko had to sit down and relax herself so she wouldn't be so dizzy. As she was resting she leaned herself up against Shoto who pulled her closely to him.

"I need to know just what happened when we came through that thing. What happened to you?"

"My family changed that's for sure, and I go to UA too-just I'm not in A class with you and the rest of the people there. I'm in B class."

"That's rather interesting information."

She nodded her head as she slipped her fingers with his, lacing their fingers together. "Though everyone makes fun of me in class for being the grand daughter of the nurse of the school. They don't think I belong in B class or deserve to have my hero license."

"You're defiantly proving them wrong now." Shoto said as he squeezed her hand softly

"Yeah. I...I know that." She said before she looked up at him. "Do you still feel the darkness around you that you did before?"

"Yes. It's stronger now actually."

"We can't do what's needed here you know that. We're minors here."

Shoto made her look up at him before he kissed her on the lips passionately, which made her really happy as she kissed him back. As they pulled away from one another the crazy scientist found the two of them and used her quirk on them pushing them back to where they had once been again. That time Shoto was a plush and she was surrounded by people from UA and Keigo. "W-What the hell is going on here my head hurts!" Yuko said whining a bit

"It back fired and placed just about everyone you touched here." Keigo stated "We need to destroy this thing and get Todoroki not being a plush."

"How?"

"Use your quirk." Monoma stated

"Like I wanna hear that shit from you blondie!" She hissed out annoyed

"He is right though." Midoriya said with a frown "Anya had to do that for me."

She rolled her eyes and kissed the top of the plush making Shoto slowly become human again.