"So you're telling me that you never spent a cent of the ten million that mom and dad gave you?"

Yuko scoffed. "Do I look like a fucking idiot? I'm good at handling money. I'd never spend it all at one place."

"Well that's going to change, we're going to get you new clothes and let's see if we can do something about your bland ass hair."

"Oh I already know what I want to do with my hair." Yuko said as she smiled at Nala

She raised an eyebrow at her younger sister but said nothing as she parked her car. Once her car was off the two of them took the plushes inside of the mall and held onto them. While they were around the mall Yuko raised an eyebrow at Nala. "The fuck is with the face mask?"

"I don't want to get sick, plus breathing in other peoples germs is just gross."

"Like I said before...female chisaki." Yuko said shaking her head

"Okay missy, whatever you say. So clothes or hair first?"

Yuko hummed out in thought before she looked up at Nala. "How about food? Cause I haven't eaten at all today."

"Aight, I'm down with food. I've only had toast today."

"What did you want?"

"Hm...oh! They have chinese food here! I wanna have that! fu and Tanya won't let me have chinese at the house."

"Weirdos, aight then that's what we're getting." Yuko said before they got their food and Yuko paid for it.

After they got done eating Yuko chose to get her hair done first-she went from having pure red hair to having pure black hair. Yuko really liked her hair and smiled a bit as she saw herself in the mirror. When her sister saw her she shook her head. "And now you look like a female Toya without the burn marks."

"I don't have piercings."

"We can change that."

"Nah, I literally cannot stand being anywhere needles. They fucking scare the shit outta me."

"So it's not just me! I thought I was going fucking mental with that!"

Yuko shook her head laughing. "Nah sis, Nah. Ooohh Hot topic!"

Nala went with Yuko into hot topic and held onto Toya for her as she went shopping for band t-shirts as well as other things. Yuko wouldn't let Nala see what she had gotten but after they got out of hot topic she chose to change her black t-shirt into a Dabi t-shirt she had gotten and grinned at her sister.

"You're such a little fangirl." Nala said shaking her head

"I am, and I'm proud of it. He doesn't get enough love in the fandom or in his family. Speaking of which gimme toya back please." Yuko said as she had grabby hands towards the Dabi plush

"Sure here's your plush ma'am."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Let's go to a few other places that I know has clothes and other stuffs."

She nodded her head and the two of them shopped for most of the day. By Mid-evening they met up with Keigo, Tanya and Fuyuki who had found the two of them looking at shirts in FYE. "Hey Ladies, so this is where you two made off to."

Yuko grinned as she nodded her head showing off her newest Dabi T-shirt. Keigo couldn't help but laugh a bit. "I don't know he's going to feel about you having him on a shirt, but that's rather funny."

"I got a shirt for Tanya with your face on it." Yuko said with a shrug

He blink his eyes a few times. "You what now?"

"You heard me. Speaking of which where is Tanya?"

"She's on the other side of this place looking at funko pops."

Yuko grabbed what she wanted before she went over to her sister and hugged her from behind. "Sissy!"

Tanya jumped a bit before she saw that it was Yuko. "Yuko..wait a tick you dyed your hair!"

"I did." Yuko said as she let go of her sister

Tanya then looked at her shirt. "And I'm not surprised. After seeing the fact that you have a body pillow of the guy, converses with the guy on it and two different cups that have him drawn on them-that isn't surprising. You really like him don't you?" Tanya asked as she looked at Yuko curiously

"Like isn't the word I'd use for what I feel for Toya."

"Wait-tell me did you even love his brother?"

"No, it's why I didn't stutter or say bull shit. His brother isn't as great as people make him out to be. Toya is the better Todoroki. No one call tell me otherwise."