2. The parțy

Before I start this part, I would like to ku say this is a Halloween au🎃. So this is NOT apart of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Ryuuji Yuki p.o.v}

After a long day of work, Sakura and Kiki walked up to me and asked  "hey Yuki-kun wanna come to our Halloween  party tonight" "party" I questioned "yea,  it's just a Halloween party we throw- every year, where people have fun, drink and dress up however they want" Sakura said "umm I don't know Sakura I'm pretty tired" I told her "oh come Yuki-kun there's going to be music there" she begged but I said "I'm sorry Sakura but no" then she begged some more "but Yuki-kun-" then Kiki cut her off "I got this, so I guess you don't want to see that cutie from fire force company 8" "w-what do you mean" "red eyes, black hair he's coming" "you invited him" she smirked smugly "yup but since you're not coming why do you ca-" "I'LL BE THERE" I yelled excitedly not letting her finish her sentence.

(At company 8)

{Maki Oze p.o.v}

After I got the text it was my turn, entering the office I see Shinra doing some paperwork till I tapped his shoulder causing him to jump a little and be shocked "sorry Shinra didn't mean to scare you" I apologized to him "no it's fine I was just shocked is all" he said "oh ok well me, Tamaki and Iris are going to a Halloween party tonight and I wondered if you wanted to come" "well sure if it's okay with the lieutenant" Shinra wondered "oh yea lieutenant Hinawa is fine with it" Maki nervously said as she walked out of the office.

~Flashback~

"Hey lieutenant" "hey Maki" captain Obi said "oh hello captain Obi" "anyway did you need something Maki" asked the lieutenant "is it alright if me, Iris, Tamaki and Shinra go to a Halloween party tonight" the lieutenant was about to say no but the captain cut him off "come on lieutenant let them have fun with there friends" the lieutenant thought for a second "tsk, fine but if an infernal shows up you better meet us at the location" the lieutenant told me after the conversation I left to tell the others.

~Flashback over~

~timeskip~

{Ryuuji Yuki p.o.v}

After arriving at Sakura's house (that's where the party's at) there were Halloween decorations and snacks, of course there were people dressed up as fairys, witches and animals of course i I come with my skeleton sweater.

(Without the mask for now

(Without the mask for now.)

~timeskip~

"HEY EVERYONE, YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME" Sakura announced through a microphone and the answered "YEA" "WELL I SURE HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SONG COMING UP" Sakura came up to me and asked "are you ready for this" "I-im just a little n-nervous" "I told her "don't be, you'll be fine" she hugged me and said "good luck" before singing I look back at her with a smile and I wave at her an then I put on my mask.

After that performance Sakura and Kiki ran up to me and tackled me in a group hug and a started complimenting me saying stuff like "you were amazing" and "I didn't know you could sing like that" anyways the party lasted about 2 more hours, after that people started leaving.

Me, Sakura and Kiki started to clean up,
I was cleaning up the tables when I felt someone tap my shoulder I jumped a little spooked and when I turned around I saw beautiful red/crimson eyes "wow didn't mean to scare you" "nah it's ok, anyways did you need something" i asked blushing "umm yea would you like to hangout sometime" he asked also blushing "sure, just let me write down my phone number" i said grabbing a napkin writing down my number "oh me too" he said doing the same after that too.

After giving each other our phone numbers we said our goodbyes. Unknown to me Sakura and Kiki saw the whole thing.

~next morning~

{Shinra Kusakabe p.o.v}

It was the next morning and Maki, Iris and Tamaki were in dining room finishing their breakfast when Maki asked "hey Shinra did you get back safe" at that I nodded my head then Iris spoke "by the way what did you forget" "oh i forgot my phone" I told her then Maki added "did anything else happen" "n-no" but my smile gave it away "0h you're smiling something did happen, did our little hero get a number from the singing skeleton" Maki
asked teasingly my face was red from blushing.

{Narrator p.o.v}

Then Tamaki spoke up "so you're gay" "I'm bisexual actually" Shinra corrected her, Tamaki squealed saying "I LOVE YOAI" while Tamaki was daydreaming about yoai stuff Maki and Iris are pestering Shinra wanting to know when he is going to text/call the boy.