In too derp...

Scenario 1- Introductory Scenario 

Based upon the warnings of Lv-42 Ailourious has taken the cyborg's words , seriously enough to warrant at lighting strike at Bermengham.

Crashing through the constant rains clouds that covered Bermengham the strike craft crashed through the weak covered roofs of the filtration factory before the air defence  units were able to fire off more than a few shots. 

Landing doors opened and amidst billowing stuff the tigers of the assault squad burst forth. 

Overview

This is an introductory scenario aimed to teach players the basics of the game. Players will learn about activations and with them the first two actions being Fire (standing still and shooting) and Advance (moving then firing) moving, shooting and the first two actions being Fire and Advance.

Objectives 

The Imperial player has several teleport homers, their mission is to place the homers on the cargo pods at the end of the table so that the mother ship can teleport the cargo containers and the filters on board. The Crusading troops are much better armed and armoured than their opponents however they have a strict time limit in which to reach the cargo containers before the fleet moves out of position. 

The Bermengham player has to stop this from happening before the fleet moves off.

Set up.

Set up the table as below. 

Divide the number of marines by the number of players. Give each player three dice of a unique colour. 

The Bermengham player takes 12 troops and four order dice. 

The Bermengham players sets up half of their troops within their deployment zone. 

The Crusader player places their figures in their deployment zone.

The Bermengham player sets up their remaining troops. 

Place the dice in the cup, the crusading player draws first. 

The objective of yt

In this introductory game a unit (Crusader or Bermengham) may perform one of two actions

Fire - 

Advance -