Chapter 26 - shot after shot

Start from the beginning

"Please settle down you two shouldn't be fighting this is a celebration" Kisaki said feigning concern "oh be quiet four eyes, this doesn't concern you" I spat "hey don't talk to my man like that" Chitouse bites back on his behalf "oh please tell you man to keep his opinion to himself" I said sitting down.

"Now to kick of the night we'll start with a dance between the two sisters we are celebrating" my father said "what?!" Me and Chitouse said together, "I can't be seen so close to her she might contaminate my dress" Chitouse said unhappily, "I'm not dancing with that rat" I said "you have no choice, or Ichika will dance with Kisaki" my father said unapologetically "fine I'll dance with the rat" I said giving up, there was no way I would go with the second option, I'd just kill him.

I saw Chitouse was about to protest but Kisaki just gave her a look and she conceded "fine, but I'm not happy" she huffed, "just don't get me dirty" she added as we made our way to the dancefloor, we reluctantly held each other hand in hand and begin to dance slowly as we glared holes on each other.

Izana POV

Rindou drove me to the party, I was late but I already informed Zaniri ahead of time, "hopefully we can finish off Kisaki tonight" I said checking my gun "yes boss, but why am I driving won't you prefer it to be Kakucho?" Rindou asked "that girlfriend of yours" I somewhat explained remembering her words 'if you come to the party without Rindou I'll splatter Kisaki's blood all over your bed' knowing that girl she'll actually do it.

"We've arrived" Rindou announced parking the car, "wait in the car I'm sure Zaniri would love to go home with you" I said closing the door.

I entered the hall and everyone was focused on the dancefloor, which I had to pass before getting to where Mr Ruyo was, I thought it was performers but I really didn't expect to see Ichika dancing hand in hand with her sister "Good evening Mr Kurokawa" Mr Ruyo greeted as I turned my attention to him "you really do like tormenting your daughters" I said sitting across from him "well what are parents for" he chuckled.

I noticed that Kisaki was nowhere to be seen and neither was Zaniri, had she already taken care of him? "Where's Mr Tetta, isn't he also part of this celebration?" I ask trying not to sound suspicious, "he excused himself" a woman said eyeing me, it's definitely Ichika's stepmother, but that was the least of my concern.

I turned my attention back to the two sisters, they actually kinda look alike in some ways although they have different eyes, I saw Chitouse whispering something to Ichika, and after they finished dancing they took a bow and headed to who knows where.

Ichika POV

I was dancing with Chitouse, but when I looked around I noticed that Kisaki and Zaniri were nowhere to be found, Izana had arrived, "hey I have something important to tell you" Chitouse whispered "what is it?" I questioned, "it's private I'll tell you outside" she whispered, I sighed and nodded, we finished our dance quickly and immediately left.

We stood in the balcony above the garden "do you know why I've always despised you?" She asked "it's because you're a little over pampered bitch" I scoffed at her stupid question, "no you moron it's because you were always the favorite" she said frustrated.

I was shocked "me favorite? Are you stupid? Or just insane?" I started getting more annoyed "I wasn't the one who got every single thing I wanted just by asking, I wasn't the one referred to as the 'jewel of the family', I wasn't the one who got the best clothes, shoes, cars, treatment or praise for simply just existing, you always had an easy life, so don't say!shit like that" I spat out as the pain of growing up with her washed all over me again, I continued "you had a mother who loved you, I didn't, you grew up in a mansion, while I left because of the verbal abuse I had to undergo" I said taking a deep breath.