"Aegon, and his reasons to unite Westeros, saw upon a throne, a Targaryen, with three dragons, creating peace and destroying a mutual enemy. This Wall breaks, and crushes all beneath, King's Landing shall burn with the song of Ice and Fire." She said as she turned to Daemon. "From our blood, this Targaryen shall be born, I promise you this" she said as she turned to him before Cannibal roared out and flew away. Vylenya watched as her dragon flew off before followed by Caraxes.

Vylenya and Daemon looked upon each other before strutting off towards the direction of their dragons as they heard a screech of Cannibal as they reached closer and closer before Vylenya awed at what she saw. Beneath Cannibal laid a clutch of eggs as Caraxes stood tall beside the black beast. The clutch consisted of three eggs: a silver-grey one, a bronze one and a white one. "Cannibal has laid a clutch" Daemon said with pride as he looked at the eggs. Vylenya smiled as she walked over, carefully not to disturb the two dragons as she placed the eggs in the skirt of her dress before they decided to fly back and make sure the eggs were to hatch.

Vylenya watched over the three eggs vigilantly before the first one hatched, the white one. The hatchling had been all white, except the eyes with had been a vibrant light blue. "I believe this is an ice dragon" Daemon said as he opened the book he found on Dragonstone, the golden cloak of the City Watch around him as he looked at the small hatching as Chrydar and Sunfyre itched closed to observe the hatchling. Chrydar seemed the closest with the dragon as it tried to hop and walk around, and notably also possessed four legs like Yndrir as she watched the white hatchling move around, before the other two hatched as she watched in awe.

"They shall thrive, as they all will" she said as she looked at the small dragons, who almost like children flew outside as they tried to welcome the new hatchlings who looked somewhat intimidated by the older dragons. Daemon walked with Vylenya before he kissed the side of her head. "Viserys is to throw a feast in honour of his wife's latest pregnancy" Daemon said, only a few moons had passed since she lost her child and the young woman could not believe Aemma was with child, again, especially so soon after the loss of their child.

"Curse your brother, Daemon, he is tormenting his wife" Vylenya said distressed as Yndrir growled in the clearing as she gave the fire dragon a comforting look before she turned back to Daemon, as she grabbed his jaw. "If you so much as dare to force a child in my womb before I am done healing, I shall cut your cock off and feed it to the dragons" she said as she looked at Daemon with anger blazed in her eyes as she looked at him. Daemon nodded. "Of course, my sweet darling, I would not expect anything less" he said as he looked at her as he kissed her, pulling her closer as she moaned against his lips. But she pulled back sooner than she wished as she looked at Daemon.

"I feel horrible, I have this feeling I am the cause of her pain, that I have cursed her" she said as she looked at Daemon. "You have not, this is Viserys fault, and his alone" Daemon said as he held her face. She knew when she would conceive her first child, but sometimes she would look at Daemon, and his passion, and wished it would happen sooner, she would love to start her own little family, finally.

"Come with me, please" he said, and she nodded before she pecked his lips as he smirked with satisfaction before they prepared themselves for the feast as they went to the Red Keep. Otto had immediately looked down on Vylenya as he whispered it to Viserys who waved it off as he saw the smile on his brother's face. Daemon walked in, dressed in black and red, with Vylenya on his arm, who wore a royal purple coloured dress bought to her by Daemon as she bowed before the King before joining the King and Queen as Rhaenyra gloated at the sight of her Uncle. "Uncle, have you new adventures to tell us about?" she asked as she looked at her Uncle. Rhaenyra had always admired Daemon the most, a true Targaryen and Dragonrider as he thrived in the tradition of Old Valyria, unlike Viserys who only pretended to be.

"No, nothing new happening on my end" Daemon said, raising his cup of wine to his lips as he looked from his brother to the crowd. "How is your wife, Prince Daemon?" Otto asked as Vylenya glared at him. "I would not know; I do not visit the Vale" Daemon said as Viserys furrowed his brows to his brother. "Have you not been with your wife?" Viserys asked, this whole time he assumed Daemon flew from the Vale to King's Landing. "I have not been there since our wedding, which I left quite soon after" Daemon said as he eyed his brother, holding Vylenya's hand. "You should be with your true wife, brother" Viserys said. "Is that a command, my King?" he asked as Vylenya placed her hand on his arm.

"Daemon" she said in a warning tone, and there had been a sense of jealousy in the young Princess Rhaenyra as she watched her Uncle with Vylenya, but she shook her head before she turned to her father. "We'll speak of this later" Viserys said. Daemon, however, did not care for the tone Viserys gave him as he looked to his brother. He turned to look at the guests present.

"No, let's speak of this now" Daemon said as he leaned back, turning to his brother. "Are you commanding me to return to the Bronze Bitch I was forced to wed, or are you not, brother" he said as he looked at Viserys, his eyes had darkened as he looked at the King. To Daemon, that had not mattered, Viserys had been his brother first before he was ever his King. "That is no way to speak to your King" Otto said as he turned to the people as everyone silenced and looked to them. Aemma looked down, not meddling in the conversation as Vylenya tried to calm Daemon by placing her hand on his arm, soothing him. "You are to be with your lawful wife, do you duty" Viserys said as he looked at Daemon.

Daemon laughed. "My duty is to be with the one I love" Daemon shot back as he looked to his brother. Viserys eyed Vylenya, as if she had been the sole reason Daemon had been rebellious at this point, as if he had never been like this. "You shall sway from the bastard and do your Princely duty" Viserys said. "From this day on, the bastard Vylenya shall be banished from court and the Seven Kingdoms" Viserys said as he looked at Vylenya.

She stood up, shoving her chair behind as she looked to the people, slightly embarrassed before she remembered who she was. She was the true blood of King Maegor and Queen Visenya, she too was a Targaryen born from the Conquerors. "Banish me all you want, but I shall not be the one to ruin the House of the Dragon" she said as she left the Great Hall, and when she was halfway, she heard another chair. When she turned back she saw Daemon had stood up and walked towards her before holding his hand out. "Come, my sweet darling" Daemon said as he took her hand before they left the Great Hall.

Daemon took her with him to her small home as the small hatchlings cawed at her before she smiled at them. "Take everything you need; we shall go to Dragonstone" Daemon said as he looked towards the dragons as he saw Vylenya looked at him. "Daemon—" she started but Daemon stopped and turned around before holding his love's face in his hands. "Our son shall be born in war, but like a true Targaryen, I shall put him in your belly on Dragonstone" Daemon said, with a soft growl to his words, the thought of her swelling with his children had always send shivers down his spine, and he knew each day they got closer and closer to his dream, of a true Valyrian family thriving on Dragonstone with their many dragons. "He is a great sacrifice we need to make, Daemon, are you sure you are up for it?" she asked as she knew her son would be born at the death of Viserys line.

"I am" he said as he kissed her. Aegon would be conceived, and the final dragon shall come to them, when the last son of Viserys shall die, as well as his last remaining piece of happiness. In a ceremony, a sacrifice, of fire and blood.

♚♚♚

imagine daenerys from both rhaenys and visenya's bloodline tho