She is very low-key now, and if she says more, she will make more mistakes. She would rather not speak because she doesn't want to make Bakehyun upset anymore.

The others at the dining table were talking and laughing, while she wondered if she would change her hairstyle to create a little freshness for Bakehyun, lest he become tired of her appearance...

After eating, Lisa hooked her finger to Eunha: "You, follow me."

Hanbin: "You're going to be beaten! You're going to be beaten!"

Without waiting for Eunha to come after him, he ran away first.

Eunha stomped her feet with anger, and knowing that Lisa had no patience, she hurriedly chased after her upstairs, and followed her into the room.

After entering the room and sitting down, Lisa asked her, "Is there any bullying in your school?" Eunha breathed a sigh of relief: "No, our school is very good."

Lisa asked again, "Is anyone bullying you?"

Today, Wang Yeri and a group of girls tried to 'teach' her a lesson, reminding her of the stupid things these girls did in middle school. When she went home and saw Eunha again, she suddenly became worried.

This girl's personality is too soft. If she is to meet someone like Wang Yeri, she's the kind who will be bullied to death and dare not resist, right?

Eunha shook her head like a rattle: "No, how could anyone bully  me?"

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief, and suddenly remembered Eunha's character. In case others bullied her, she couldn't even notice that she was being 'bullied', right?

Isn't that what she is like at home? She has become accustomed to the unfair treatment of her for a long time, and she doesn't feel any wrong about it.

Lisa thought for a while and said, "Bullying is not necessarily beating you, it may also be something else. For example, using nasty words to talk to you, or deliberately stealing your friends so that everyone is not nice to you, or something else. Anyway, if this matter keeps making you feel uncomfortable and unhappy, it may be a bullying. Think about it, have you experienced something like that?"

When she said this, Eunha really showed a look of hesitation on her face.

Lisa frowned.

"There is a boy..." Eunha said hesitantly, "I hate him."

Lisa asked in a deep voice, "What did he do to you?"

If the dead boy dared to bully her sister, she would blow his head!

"He just... well, how do you say it?" Eunha scratched her head in annoyance and looked around, she used Lisa's cellphone on the coffee table as an example. "That's it. For example, this is a pen or a ruler. I will put it here horizontally and he will change it to a vertical position. If I put it in the horizontal position again, then he'll change it into vertical again, and it was endless, super annoying."

Lisa: "...."

Eunha continued: "He would always give me nicknames, too. If I tie my hair into a ponytail, he will call me a ponytail. And if I put it in a braid, he will call me twisted dough."

"Ah, that's right!" Eunha said angrily, "He sometimes pulls my braids, which is super annoying!"

Lisa carefully asked for verification: "Did he hurt you?"

"Well, no, he was not forceful." Eunha said, "He's just very annoying, I'm super annoyed by him. I am angry at him every day."

"Does he do those things to others too?" Lisa continued to verify.