"Hey idiot...wait...let her sit on couch comfortably....". Mrs .Joseph walks to her as she helps her stand but Charlie groans holding her butt .

As both mom and leena controls their laugh , Charlie pouts shyly walking towards couch .

"Don't laugh please....!!!". She whines hiding her face on couch hitting it .

Mrs.joseph chuckles "hey ...my dear its okay take rest , poor girl he should've stayed ,why he's rushing like that ?". She says caressing her head as leena gasps "vadina....so you're giving me nephew or niece soon....?". Leena asks as Charlie becomes more shy she won't answers any of them .

Mrs .Joseph caresses her back as charlie feels good ,she unknowingly leaves few tears sniffing .

She moves towards her keep her head in lap caressing her hair "you're so lucky charlie...". She smiles as charlie nods wiping her nose shyly .

"Vadina....leo loves you too much ,i understand , of course anybody loves their wifes ". Leena says .

"Did you take your pills...?".mrs .Joseph asks as nods "i took them mom...". She whispers smiling .

Mrs .joseph smiles " it might be important if not ,he's not the one who leaves his wife like this , i can sense his eyes wants to be with you , but he forcefully going to office, incase if you're sad be happy okay ...". She says as Charlie giggles "really...? She asks as mrs .joseph nods "im his mother who can give you sure answers than me...". She says as Charlie widely she feels beyond happy .

.

.

.

.

.

Its already afternoon , Charlie is sleeping in her room , she's fine ,her body pains gone but still little soar while walking , she envelope herself smiling seeing leo in her imaginations snuggling inside the sheets groaning silently.

She slowly drifting into sleep but then hears door's opening sound , she's in conscious but not wanting to open the eyes cause she's tired ,bed is cozy .

After few minutes she feels someone behind her sleeping , pulling her backwards into warm embrace so gently , she didn't startled nor felt nervous rather felt warm and flushed feeling cause her body can sense the touch of her hubby , he's holding her closer keeping chin her crook of neck asks "you're still awake...?". In a deep gentle voice .

"Hmm....". Charlie sounds smiling .

"How's your pain.... ?". He asks caressing her hips gently making her groan in relief .

"Fine ....". She says in a low voice still closing eyes .

"Umm..sorry for going rough on you , its your first time i should have taken care of you...". He whispers in her ear kissing their gently giving her goosebumps.

She instantly turns to see his face ,as both breaths hits each other lips staring at each other ,she turns to his face as he pulls her even closer .

Charlie blinks skipping shut of eye gently holds his face whispers "if you feel ,you didn't taken care of me well ,then , no body will be as gentle as you hubby...... ". She whispers slowly lowers her gaze looks at his lips .

Then back to his eyes "don't......". He whispers as she giggles then kisses his lips gently making leo to roll his eye back , she's actually kissing him like she slowly sucking his lips , leo grips on her waist making her breath hard as she circles hands around his neck kissing him , leo isn't kissing back he's observing her staying still .

She breaths hard slowly parts with saliva string attached between their mouth , he looks at her doe teary eyes and lips shining red due to kiss .

"You're no .1 tease...". He breaths then kisses her cheek inhaling her peach scent ,Charlie moans caressing his face .

He kisses her cheek for minutes pulling her dangerously closer then whispers " i love you too charlie...". In her ear making her heart stop for a second .

He leaves her as she panting slightly looks at him with a blushy face .

"I said i love you too...". He whispers near her lips .

Charlie smiles "i love you so much hubby....you made me so happy...". Whispers near his lips looking at his intense eyes .

He pecks her lips "take rest for a sometime i bought you strawberries chocolate cake...". He mumbles holding her into his chest but she widens her eyes hearing "st-strawberry chocolate cake....!!!!!!?". Omg....!!! She pulls her head out shouting .

Leo frowns "my ears will bleed if you don't shut your mouth...". Saying he shuts her mouth covering with his palm

"Hu----". She whines holding his palm on her mouth removes says "where is it hubby , im hungry...!!!". She asks .

Leo raises his brow "you were sleeping like a cat when i walked inside , hearing chocolate cake made you so energetic huh....?". He asks with a so done face as she giggles kisses his cheek "Nope hubby ,your kiss gave me so much energy hubby ...". Says making him smrik , then asks "what come again...".

"Ah ..ab....i mean yo-you hugged me an-and im fine now... ". Says looking down bitting her lower lip .

"Only kiss darling....?". He asks with a poker teasing face , as she snuggles inside his chest with burning face "pervert hubby ". Whispers.

"You are to blame ". Whispers back holding her ,as she hugs him giggling seeking his warmth laying beside snuggled inside his embrace .

.

.

.

.

.

Its evening now they are still in bed cuddling so warmly under sheets as charlie is inside his embrace hugging him sleeping peacefully.

Leo got up groaning seeing his mobile that he got missed calls from tom .

He sighs slowly holds her little palms which are on his chest gets up leaning to bedboard taking his phone calls tom .

"Yes tom , what's the matter ?". He asks in a low voice.

He frown hearing tom with burning eyes "let him stay , i'll be there in 20 mins ...". Saying desparately he was about to get up but finds her sleeping peacefully .