Chapter 1: Your Mine Now

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) was gazing from both sides, not knowing what and where to take attention. But there's one thing her mind can think of, it was that she would be taken away again, though her face doesn't show concern whatsoever.

"YOU HARBINGER WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU BEEN DOING IN LUYEI! OUR LORD WILL MAKE YOU PERISH FOR IT!" One of the soldiers threatened.

"Eh? Your lord can suck my BALLS!" The boy retorted while giving them a mocking expression.

"YOU LITTLE-! SOLDIERS, ATTACK THOSE SCUMBAG!" Without second-guessing, the Milleliths from both sides dash towards them. All of them yelled, quite eager to pierce the spears at their enemy.

The boy grinned while feeling the bloodlust his been having for days. He dashes with full speed towards the other side of the soldier, its ice dagger was getting longer and sharper while letting out a faint smoke.

"Hold on tight, (Y/N)" Pierorr said while carefully letting (Y/N) inside his thick cloak. The girl didn't see a thing of what he was trying to do, the only thing she saw was a glimpse of a soft glow.

From his right hand, a rather peculiar book emerges from thin air. It had a crystal-like colour as if the ice was its main component, but what was baffling about this book was its large gem sticking on the front cover.

On the other side, which is where Pierott and (Y/N) were on standby, the soldier dashes forward "DONT LET HIM USE A SPELL! COME QUICK!" One Millelith muttered while getting closer and closer to its prey

"Thou shalt be whiff, thus glaze let us drift!" With Pierorr letting out an unknown verse, smoke-filled with ice particles swirls beneath his feet before he flies off like a flit.

The impact causes the soldier to cover their eyes with their arms, and after a while, both Pierorr and (Y/N) were nowhere to be seen. They look around, not knowing where they have gone to.

But before they tried to move forward, their foot where froze from a thick crystallised ice. This also goes the same thing as the other side of which Childe was in, the soldier on his side where also stuck on the frost that Childe guessed that it was Pierott doing.

Childe jumped as high as he could while avoiding the spears. He was stepping on the heads of the soldiers so that he could sprint easily to the end of the alleyway.

Some soldier was trying to catch him, but to no avail, Childe sliced off their hands with one fell swoop when they attempted to do so while their blood spurts from the walls.

"ARGH!" Some soldier whose hands were sliced off-writhes in pain, but instead of being sympathetic-Childe smiles from the face of the action his currently partaking in.

The boy landed at the end of the alleyway, and after that, something glowed from his waist. It was light bluish, had a circle shape, and was hanging with a golden chain. It was none other than a-