Chapter 1: Your Mine Now

Start from the beginning

The male was stunned yet excited. Buying someone with the use of gold was not its currency, but this gold where thick that each may contain a dozen compared to what the vendor was supposed to propose.

And just like that, everything went well because this white-haired male took (Y/N) by his arms and walked away while the vendor cheered in the background.

(Y/N) who's facial expression was still unsure-remained silent and stared at the male with eyes devoid of any life. No one can tell what's in her mind, her whole manner is like a costume without a host.

"What's your name, little girl?" He asks while turning his phase at the narrow dark alley.

"...(Y/N), what's yours, Mister?" Her cherry lips open, but what release was a faint tone. It's been many days, months, or years since she last spoke. She just now realizes that her tone finally matured.

"What a lovely name, (Y/N). My name is Pierorr" He gave (Y/N) a slight smile. Just that alone makes someone realize that his smile is rare, it's not something accessible to anyone because his whole viewpoint gives off a bossy impression.

They walk for a moment through the dim alleyway, until they reach someone. A boy, about the ripe age just like (Y/N) was leaning on the wall with a pipe of cigar on his lips.

The boy was ginger, had fair skin, and ocean eyes, and it left a deep impression of a delinquent. Though that impression was no less the truth.

"Tsk! Why took you so long? And why did you buy only one? Didn't you say that we'll be saving all of them?" He dropped the cigar, twisted it by his foot, and spoke in an irritated manner

"Didn't I tell you to not smoke, Childe?"

"I turned 15 yesterday, who cares about that" He shrugged "Anyway, we gotta get out of here, the Millelith's already took suspicious of us. We can't take the risk-"

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

"... Shit" Just as Childe presumed, a bunch of soldiers surrounds them from both sides. The Millelith was all armed, its spere was so sharp it twinkled when it hit the ray of the sun.

Childe took a dagger from both his waist and readied his stance. The dagger was no ordinary one because it was made of ice, it was a light-bluish colour that could cut through a thick wood just like a scissor cutting paper.

 The dagger was no ordinary one because it was made of ice, it was a light-bluish colour that could cut through a thick wood just like a scissor cutting paper