𝟏𝟎 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Gwen laid on her bed, her loud rock music blasted on her speakers as she stared up at the ceiling. What was she thinking?

Sneaking into Ned's party?

She was drunk, stupid and immature —- she wasn't thinking properly when she agreed, she grabbed her phone, typing up a message to [name].

"I've changed my mind. Don't bother coming over."

She paused, her thumb hovering over the send button, before she put her phone down, sighing heavily, kicking her feet up in the air.

Should she go?

[name] was going to be there, and as long as she was there, she was going to be okay.

She felt a small smile creep up on her lips at the thought of the girl.

She was gorgeous.

She spun herself around on her bed, grabbing her pillow and screaming into it, the pillow muffling it along with her loud rock music.

She promised herself she wouldn't get distracted, that she would focus on her job as spiderwoman, wanting to get stronger to protect everyone—- yet, here she was, giggling and kicking her feet over a girl.

She heard knocking at the front door, quickly turning off her music and looking in her mirror, rubbing her cheeks to get rid of her blush and rushing to the door, seeing her dad poke his head out the kitchen.

She opened the door, seeing [name] standing there, holding bags in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other.

"I'm here! And I got the goods!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows with a laugh.

"[name]!" Gwen quickly put the vodka in her tote-bag, looking back, making sure her dad hadn't seen anything, "are you trying to get caught?" She laughed, [name] giggled, walking in.

"You got a dress yet?"

Gwen raised an eyebrow, "a dress?" She snickered, the two girls giggling as they closed the door, [name] taking off her boots.

"Gwen, who's this?" A deep voice spoke up, the two girls looking in front of them to see gwen's dad, standing there, a curious look on his face, seeing [name] there.

"This is [name]." Gwen introduced her, [name] held her hand out for a handshake, smiling at gwen's dad.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Stacy." She spoke softly, a smile on her lips. Gwen tried not to laugh, looking away and covering her lips, holding in a snicker. She found it funny how the girl who smoked, skipped, drank and constantly swore was acting so respectful.

"[name]...." Gwen's dad took her hand, shaking it and glancing at Gwen, "this your girlfriend?"

[name] snickered, gwen's cheeks went red, her eyes wide in embarrassment.

They should've met up at [name]'s house.

"Dad!"