" You know momma be in a million and one places" I said.

" That's true my poor daughter always gotta be working and never be resting" She said.

" what cakes did you bake" I said knowing her she probably bake a million different types.

" I kept it simply vanilla cake, chocolate, and a sweet potato pie" She said.

" Why you ain't make no strawberry short cake" I asked her because she makes the best strawberry short cakes.

" I did just it already cut up for you in this bag here" She said going in the fridge and handing me the bag.

" thanks grandma" I said cheesing.

" Well look who decided to show up once and a while" tutu said coming into the kitchen to wash her hands.

" tutu don't start today or else" Grandma said.

" She ain't even do nothing" Michelle said coming in to defend her.

" what's this talk about you being pregnant" tutu said popping her gum.

" I always knew she was going to be the one to get knocked up first. See grandma you should listen to me about these things" Michelle said.

" Why because you had let's see one aborted pregnancy from Trina brother Q or the other one from Miami oh and let's not forget about the guy in Jamaica that was crazy" I said.

Her mouth dropped. She didn't think I had a backbone for all theses years.

" You better be lucky you pregnant or I would of been fought you" Michelle said.

" Yea" tutu said.

" Oh shut up tutu y'all both like y'all crazy mother I so happen to birth" Grandma said.

" Before we leave let me make one thing clear touch my wife and we going to be fighting don't care if you a female we still fighting about this one" Chris said picking up my purse and handing it to me.

" Bye grandma" We both said at the same time.

" Let me walk you to the door" She said.

" Bye we don't want y'all here anyways" tutu and Michelle said.

" Go fix that credit score" I said as I hugged grandma.

" Don't worry about them" Grandma said.

" I won't just I am going to stop by soon to make sure they ain't burn this place down" I said as she hugged Chris.

" Please do I want to see more baby pictures please" She said.

" Yes ma'am" Chris said.

We got into the car and sat there.

" Do you want to talk about it" He asked.

" Another time they not going to ruin my spirit today" I said looking at him.

" Okay let's go to my momma house then" He said and turned on the car.

Yeah more people that's going to ask questions and stuff.

We got to momma wood's house an hour later.

I had fell asleep when Chris woke me up.

" Babe get up we here" He said touching my thigh.

" Okay" I said and got up I took of my jacket because the body suit I had on was long-sleeved so I would be okay.

" Sierra Iris put that jacket on" Momma wood said coming out of the front door.