𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗬

Start from the beginning

003, kindness ━━━━━━━━ all i ask is that you are kind and respectful to me and the others that are requesting. I'm choosing to make these graphics and all i ask in return is that you treat me and others with respect. If you aren't able to do so, you will be blacklisted.

004, stealing ━━━━━━━━ adding on to the credit section, i feel like this is self-explanatory but please don't claim the graphics as your own. It's not only unfair to me but it's extremely disrespectful. Graphic designers take a lot of time to make sure their graphics are amazing for those that are requesting and for them to be stolen and claimed as their own, it's just extremely disrespectful.

005, publishing ━━━━━━━━ please only request for fics that you currently have published. I will have exceptions if you pm me and inform me of the situation, meaning that you either plan on publishing the fic soon or are going to publish it as soon as the graphic is made.

006, accepting ━━━━━━━━ please understand that i am allowed to accept and deny your request at my own discretion. I typically don't deny requests but please don't take it personally if i do. It would mostly be because there aren't enough resources for your request or you haven't followed the rules. I will respond with "accepted" or "not accepted" after you send your request to inform you of the decision i've made.

007, patience ━━━━━━━━ please keep in mind that i have a life outside of wattpad and making graphics. I'm a full time student and often hang out with friends after school, so i'm not always going to be making graphics or be online. Please be patient when waiting for your graphics or requests to be accepted. If it takes longer than four-five days for a graphic, please reach out to me privately and i will try and finish it asap !!

008, time ━━━━━━━━ After receiving a graphic, especially covers, please use it for a minimum of two weeks. Again, graphic designers spend a lot of time on graphics and take time out of their own day to make something for you. It can be really hurtful and disheartening if something we spend our own time making is only used for a few hours or not even used at all. make sure to claim your graphics and use them after receiving.

009, requests ━━━━━━━━ make sure to read the forms carefully and include as much information as possible. It is important to me that I make the graphic exactly or very similar to how you wanted or envisioned it, and the form being descriptive is the easiest way to do that. I also want to include that you can only request a certain amount of graphics at a time. The numbers will be provided by the examples, so make sure to read those carefully. Once you receive your first requests, you can request again!

010, forms ━━━━━━━━ the forms are the biggest part of requesting. It is important that you read each form carefully and fill it out exactly how you would like your cover.

011, resources ━━━━━━━━ please try to make sure the faceclaims you request with have enough resources ( gifs and pictures). The request will most likely be denied if the faceclaim doesn't have resources as it is difficult and time consuming to try and make my own.

012, faceclaims ━━━━━━━━ make sure that your faceclaim isn't problematic as well. I will also most likely deny the request if it includes problematic faceclaims.

013, shop-hopping ━━━━━━━━ please don't shop-hop! it's rude and disrespectful to everyone involved in the situation. Shop-hopping means requesting from multiple shops at the same time, please don't do this.

014, delivery ━━━━━━━━ once the graphics are complete, i will post them in a delivery chapter. I will tag you in the chapter so you can see the graphics and then you can go to my pinterest, which is located in my carrd, and download them from there. I am open to delivering in other ways as well, make sure to private message me if you want to get them a different way.

015, redos ━━━━━━━━ i'm open to redos as well, i just have a few rules for them. Make sure to private message me after receiving the graphic, and ask about redos. I have a limit of only completing two redos if you aren't happy with how it looks.