⦓Exterior Hallway ⦔

"Finding a way to tear up an unbreakable contract," Ace questioned. "Sweet! It's def underhanded, but hey."

"That approach does seem like it would have a far better prospect of working," Deuce thinks out loud. "I have to agree with Ace here, though."

"If we stick to our morals, we'll be stuck with morays," Grim whined.

"You have morals," I side-eyed Grim.

"That, and Azul's group cast the first stone," Jack explained. "They told us to get a photo from under the sea, fully intending to thwart us at every turn. Leona may play dirty, but he's a brilliant playmaker. I think his idea's worth a shot."

"Can we maybe not say the same thing over and over," Deuce asked, annoyed.

"Just remembering those twins chasin' us around in the water gives me the shivers," Grim shuddered.

"If only blastcycles worked underwater," Deuce frowned. "Then they would've been eating my dust!"

"Suuure, Lossey-Deucey," Ace chuckled. "So... Mermen, huh. The Leech brothers are morays; I get that part. Is Azul like them when he's under the sea?"

"I remember Leona referring to him as a 'cephalo-punk,' for what that's worth," Jack responded.

"As in, cephalopod," Deuce wondered. "So is he, like, an octo-merman?"

"If he got a bunch of legs in the water, he'd be even more dangerous than the morays," Grim exclaimed.

"No kiddin'," Jack huffed. "Which is why we're trying to brainstorm an approach that doesn't involve fighting them on their own turf."

"So where do you think Azul keeps his contract scrolls," I asked, looking between all of the guys.

"That vault in the VIP room did stand out like a sore thumb..." Jack answered me.

"Great," Grim exclaimed. "There's our angle. Let's sneak into Octavinelle right now!"

"Nobody should be there on lunch break before the lounge opens," Deuce nods his head. "Let's go."

⦓Mostro Lounge- VIP Room⦔

"The coast is clear," Grim says, after checking out the area for any Octavinelle students. "Okay, boys, follow me!"

"Looks like you were right," Jack was also looking around. "There's not a soul in sight."

"The vault's double-locked," Deuce looked at the vault. "It needs a passcode and a key." There were some footsteps approaching the room.

"Shoot," Jack heard the footsteps too. "Someone's coming!"

"Ah, crud," Ace sighs. "Quick, hide!" I turned into my fox form to hide underneath a couch. Ace, Deuce, Jack, and Grim hid under the desk in front of the vault.

"So...cramp..." Ace whispered in pain. "Jack, why you gotta be so big!?"

"Wanna say that again," Jack growled and shifted under the desk.

"Hey, don't move," Ace groaned.

"Now, then..." Azul's voice could be heard after the door clicked shut. Azul walked over to the vault door and opened it.

"Hey..." Deuce whispered. "Those are the contracts we signed!"

"So he's been keeping 'em in the vault after all," Ace somewhat quietly said.

"One, two, three..." Azul laughed. So he knows that we're here. Oh boy, this isn't good.

"He's counting those contracts like they're a wad of bills," Grim tries to quietly exclaim. "Look at that smirk on his face."