Love at first sight?

Rui sat near his desk: twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, forming and making random things. All failed. He had no motivation to do anything whatsoever, boredom took over the prince as he let out a long sigh.

Rui: What a shame, so much hard work only to be thrown away...

He placed his head on the desk and just as he was about to close his eyes, his sister knocked on the door, then opened it without waiting for his permission.

Mafuyu: Rui? Mother and Father are calling you to introduce you to the 'entertainer' or so.

Rui: Oh my, so they actually got one? How unexpected...

He paused then lifted his head off the table. Nene just had to pass by.

Nene: You look like a mess, Kamishiro, fix yourself up. Your parents will be disappointed and so am I.

Rui sighed then nodded, fixing his hair and clothes. Truly giving the imagery of a Prince. He made his way to his parents, and looked at them with a wondering expression, as if asking his parents for the reason he's been called though he already knew. His mother clapped her hands and a guard came in with a boy, looking about the same age as Rui: 18, his hair was blonde and his tips were a salmon-pinkish colour. His eyes were a mix of yellow and orange and his smile was bright. The boy bowed.

Tsukasa: Greetings, Your Majesties.

The Queen smiled.

Queen: This is Tsukasa Tenma, he's very talented in....

But Rui wasn't listening and he just stared at Tsukasa, though he tried not to. Something about him caught his attention and caused his heart rate to rapidly accelerate. If this was their entertainer that will temporarily stay over at the palace, he won't complain! In fact, Rui was looking forward to seeing his talents. He chuckled softly to himself as he studied Tsukasa's features. Tsukasa's gaze shifted from the Royal parents to Rui, when their eyes met, they both turned away. But Rui looked back straight away and got stuck in a daze again, it took the King a few tries to get Rui's attention before he snapped out of it.

King: Rui! Zoning out like that is improper for a prince! Fix your composure!

Rui straightened himself up before scoffing and turning to leave, taking one last glance at Tsukasa before going back to his room and chuckling to himself.

Rui: fufu,I wonder how long he'll last in this hell...

(LACK OF MOTIVATION SUCKS, ACTUALLY)