♢ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀 ♡

Start from the beginning

     Niragi and the militants are picking on Asahi. Poor girl. I can't do anything about it though. I'll look suspicious. Oh well.

     "Let's go." I turn around, hands in my pockets and stroll out of the crowd. Kuina followed behind me.

     "We shouldn't stay down here for too long. Knowing Niragi, he'd throw anyone into that fire at first glance, no matter if they were the most obvious enemy or the least likely to ever even be suspected.

     He'd kill anyone just for the sake of killing anyone. That's not my problem though.

     "Kuina. Stay clear of anyone you see. Whether it's Aguni or some low rank. We can't risk anything. Just work on meeting back up with Hazumi. We can find out what to do from there."

     "I wasn't really planning on having a social gathering right now..." The sides of my mouth raise and I smirk at her. "Really? I wouldn't have guessed."

     She rolls her eyes. "Alright Chish. Whatever you say." "Chish?" She nods, content. "It's my nickname for you. Like it?"

     "It's... not exactly what I would've gone for but you do you." I say. "I think it's cute!"

     I hum, "Of course you do Kuina." "Huh-? What's that supposed to mean-" I tap the button to the elevator.

     "Chish. You can't be serious...? The elevator?! Right now?! Really?!"

     "There's no one here though... it'd be a shame to have to walk up all those stairs. Might as well use the elevator."

     "Your......

     insane."

     "I like it." She smiles. I smile back and walk into the elevator, raising my eyebrow. "Coming?"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Stepping out of the elevator and onto the security monitoring floor is always dreadful.

     Water drips from the ceiling, making the softest damp pattering sound. It's dark. No light comes in. And once in a while you'll see a small rodent scurrying across the hallway.

     The actual room isn't that bad though. I'm f course it's not luxury... although it's not half bad for a random hideout in the middle of an apocalyptic hotel.

     It's actually quite nice to visit when you don't have anything to do. It's quiet. Unlike everything else here.

     I stand alongside of Chishiya as he fiddles with the key for the lock. No one else has ever been in the room except for Hazumi, him, and I. He always locks it. I don't blame him. This place lacks way too many locks. We always find a way around it though, so I don't mind.

     He pushes the door open and holds it open. "Lady's first" he raises his eyebrows.

     "Well thank you." I step in, him following after me and bolting the door shut.

     A familiar musty, damp smell floods my senses. It's not... bad. It smells like rain. It's kind of nice actually.

     I make my way to the security cameras and switch them on. We always turn them off so The Beach doesn't suspect any low electric supply.

     I start by turning in hr lobby cameras and from there the next floors cameras turn on.

     My eyes draw themselves to the camera on the very top left.

     I squint and look closer, seeing Hazumi's room.

"Oh my god...what is that?"

⋆ ❀ ——— ❤︎ ———❀ ⋆

     Hey guys! So happy to be back! I hope you enjoyed that chapter, it was longer than usual <333 I've decided to post whenever I have time, so I don't get burnt out any longer though lol. As always make sure to leave your thoughts! And thanks for 2k loves! You've made my day. See you soon. -⋆❀ 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝑒 ❀⋆