𝟎𝟒 . 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

𝐎𝟒

𝐎𝟒 . 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺

─━━━━━━━━━━─

IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS, since F4 talked to eachother.Both Thyme and Ren, have a big amount of beef between them.Ying wasn't able to contact Ren She tried and Tried but he didn't pick the call.Then she found out that he left to France from his mother.

"Where are you Ren"Ying said while, resting her face in her hand, pouting."What are you doing here"asked a Voice.

Ying flinched as she turned behind looking at the Ren she has been thinking of,"Ren!"she exclaimed,as she ran towards her and smacked his forehead."Oi Where were you boy"asked Ying.

Ren just went towards the compound wall,"Why did you go France?"she said while crossing her hands," I went for Mira"he said,Which made Ying confused.

"I realised that her world is so different from mine,I don't deserve her at all"slowly years made it way out his eyes."I am sorry Ren, It's my fault I knew everything but I didn't tell you anything"said Ying,as she felt guilty and tears rolled out of her eyes.Slowly Ren wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly while crying.

"Re-"said Gorya.She witnessed the scene right infront of her.Gorya started to have a big crush on Ren.But after she saw Ying and Ren hugging eachother.She fastly left the rooftop and went to a empty class closing the door hardly,as she slid down the door crying.

...

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓪

Guys I am back,Thank God the surgery went successfully and.......plot twist,I just felt like writing it so I wrote.Thank you for 400+ Reads and.... Should I write a Prince au book based on HeeHoon(I just ship them alot),or say any other ships you like and would suit a royal concept!!!

Love Y'all🤍