Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!

Start from the beginning

"Really Hyung?' Eunhan asked. Still tears keep falling.

"Of course," Yejun smiled genuinely and without noticing, he kissed Eunhan's forehead.

Yejun suddenly froze after he realized what he had just done. Sh*t I'm used to kissing the forehead of my little sister. I unconsciously did it to Eunhan too!!

"Hyung..."

"A-Ahem! We need to get going now!" Yejun awkwardly stands up while avoiding Eunhan's gaze.

Eunhan stares at Yejun first before he answers. "You go first, Hyung."

"A-Alright..."

....

As soon Yejun was seated, he unconsciously forgot about what he did to Eunhan because of the hologram he saw. Before he left Eunhan in the room, he glanced at the hologram above his head.

 Before he left Eunhan in the room, he glanced at the hologram above his head

[NAME: EUNHAN ALCOCER]

[A MULTITALENTED ARTIST/COMPOSER/PIANIST]

[LIKES: SWEETS, YEJUN, YEJUN, MUSIC, YEJUN, AND MC.]

[OTHER INFO: HE IS SOMEONE SWEET, CARING AND DEVOTING. BUT HE WILL SOMETIMES SWITCH TO A VIOLENT PERSON IF EVER THE PERSON HE LOVES DOESN'T LISTEN TO HIM OR IN DANGER.]

[ANOTHER INFO: EUNHAN IS AN ADOPTED SON OF THE ALCOCER FAMILY. SINCE THEIR SON YEJUN IS A TROUBLEMAKER, THEY NEED SOMEONE WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT AND MORE REFINED TO INHERIT THEIR FAMILY BUSINESS. EUNHAN'S PARENTS DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF YEJUN'S PARENTS. HOWEVER, BOTH OF THEM DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT. YEJUN'S PARENTS DELIBERATELY HIDE IT FROM THEM. ]

[DANGER RATE: 47%]

Yejun is deep in thought.

The other information is unlocked because we were physically intimate earlier. But what the f**k!! Why does my angelic brother become violent?! That's absurd! Also, his parents died because of my parents?! I mean the parents of the original Yejun?! Just what did they do to them?! Wait, wait!!! Eunhan is adopted?!! Ugh, I'm getting a headache!

Yejun thought that the new information he unlocked was not that very helpful. Since it didn't contain any information on how to avoid the female lead. However, he was surprised that Eunhan was adopted?! He was reluctant to believe what the information stated was true. And his angel-like brother is violent?!

Let's forget about that first, I believe he will never be like that. Right now, I'm more confused about why the Danger Rate was dropped by ten. That time he k-kissed my palm, the hologram emerged and I saw the Danger Rate was fifty-seven per cent. But it suddenly dropped to forty-seven per cent!

"Argh!"

Yejun scratched his head out of frustration. He's confused about everything. He wished that Truck-kun was there so that he could ask him but unfortunately, he wasn't there with him.

This morning, Truck-kun left and said that his superior was calling him. However, Yejun thought that Truck-kun probably couldn't answer his questions since his useless and doesn't know anything. He only knows how to eat! Tsk.

There's no point in getting exasperated!

Yejun closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Trying to calm himself down.

Meanwhile, the person sitting beside him frowned at his behaviour, it was Killian, who's currently reading a book.

Before he continued reading, he watched what was Yejun doing, he's scribbling something in his notebook.

He took a glance at what was written on the notebook and was about to continue reading but he suddenly saw his name written on the notebook before Yejun closed it.

It was only a glance but he was sure of what he saw. That was his name, but why did he write it in the notebook?

What is this hooligan up to?

"Hey,"

Yejun winces when he hears an icy voice. He then looks at the person beside him.

Is he calling me?

"Give me your notebook." He ordered but Yejun only looked at him in confusion. Why would he want his notebook?

Killian's face became cold and suddenly grabbed the notebook from Yejun's hand.

"What...hey!" Yejun tried to get it back but Killian didn't let him. He then started to open and look for the page where Yejun scribbled his name.

"Hey! What are you doing?! That isn't yours!"

I wrote the names and the danger rates of the target characters so that I couldn't forget about them. His name is also there!

"Give it back---" Yejun flinched when Killian threw him a glare.

"Why is my name written here? What are you trying to do?" He was asking coldly but that is not the case from Yejun's point of view. He feels like Killian was threatening him.

Stuttering, he responded. "W-What name? I-It's... It's different K-Killian! You--you're not the only Killian in the world!" Yejun said as he grabbed the notebook back.

Killian was about to speak but wasn't able to when a student suddenly barged into their classroom.

A student who was hair is messy, not properly buttoned polo sleeve, and wearing big eyeglasses barges in the room.

"Yejun? Guys, who's Yejun?" He asked excitedly but the students felt fear from him. Their faces turn pale and pointed Yejun while their fingers are shaking.

Huh? Who's that?!

....

-photo's not mine credits to the rightful owner-