...when Angeline falls in love

TWO WEEKS LATER...

26TH NOVEMBER

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ꪑatthew Gray Gubler was regarded as a non-controversial star and a true walking prince charming.  Everything began with his attitude; his natural flirtatious character opened many doors for him in Hollywood, and millions of girls of all ages sympathized with him.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  Some claim his character is enough to capture a girl's heart, while others point to his exceptionally attractive looks.  Other girls would associate him with the character he played.  Angeline was also aware of Matthew's physical attractiveness.  He was in his prime, and he always looked great.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Matthew was noticed leaving one of town's lesser-known restaurants with another girl after the night when Angeline obliquely asked him out.  The paparazzi were always on the lookout for images of him because he was rarely seen in public alone, let alone with someone like that day.  Only 35 hours later, the photos were published on social media, and his supporters quickly began inquiring who the younger female next to him was.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ They were seen a couple more times after that evening, entering facilities together, including a bank, a studio, and a regular hardware shop.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Angeline observed everything that happened, trying with all her might not to think about it too much.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  It is hardly the end of the world, she thought.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ There will be other guys, she thought.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ But, once again, something was disturbing her peace.  She spent the entire evening investigating this intriguing girl, who was simply an ordinary girl two years her senior.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Angeline was particularly stung by this discovery since she had assumed that their age gap would prevent them from thinking about anything.  He did not seem to mind his age.  Angeline was unhappy, if not injured, because she had allowed her heart to become connected to that charming man.  They did not even exist, and she felt taken advantage of.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ It was Friday once more, with just three weeks till Christmas.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ The crew worked hard to complete as much as possible before the holidays so that everyone could unwind for a few days.  And that they do not fall behind on recording in any way.  Matthew took his job seriously, usually appearing on time and remaining late if they required his assistance.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  Matthew and Austin grew close, but he still had a squabble with Nicholas that he was not going to settle for a time.  Angeline and Matthew backed off a bit, I believe she unconsciously began to draw closer to him, to bother him as little as possible and escape out of his sight, given that he is now a busy man.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Matthew initially ignored her dramatic mood swings since she normally did.   Throughout the day, she experienced up to ten different emotions in a matter of minutes.  Nothing out of the ordinary for her.

  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ This is the first Friday that Matthew was a little late for the shoot, actually Austin was late too.  Angeline was among the first to arrive, having simply sat on the couch waiting for everyone else.