Chained

(Like I said in the main book, this are bonus chapters, so a lot of them will be a bit short)

Kratos: Never. Never again.

Kratos was inside a dungeon on a pillar surrounded by a dark space beneath him. The pillar was connected with a path towards an entrance, as he was shirtless and the rest of his red mark was visible across his body, he was only wearing a belt with a red war belt, a pair of bracers and boots. He was on his knees as there was a an object that restrained his neck attached with chains to the ground. His arms were also restrained as the Blades of Chaos were attached to the walls.

He opened his eyes as he tried to stand, but was unable to. He then tried to pull the blades from the walls but it was futile.

He then heard the door open as he saw a hooded player with a scythe on his back.

???: Well, what do we have here? The great Kratos. The great terror of murderers kneeled in front of me.

He then walked to Kratos and grabbed his face as Kratos grunted at him.

???: You know, if it weren't for PoH, I would kill you right now.

He then punched Kratos.

???: But he never said I couldn't have fun with you!

He then punched Kratos a couple more times before Kratos glared at him and grunted.

???: Huh, have you got no matters?

He then grabbed his scythe.

???: I'll teach you some!

He said before swinging the scythe upwards at Kratos and struck him, as it dropped Kratos' HP to the yellow zone, but it also destroyed the chain on his neck as Kratos was able to stand up and faced him.

???: You really think you can face me?

He said as he took a stance.

The hooded player swung his scythe at him as Kratos was able to duck under it.

???: Good. Keep me entertained a bit longer.

He swung the scythe downwards as Kratos moved to the side and wrapping the right chain on the blade before pulling the blade before it broke out of the wall and he then grabbed it.

???: Is that the best you can offer?

Kratos swung the blade at him various times, as the hooded player was able to block them. He then swung the scythe at Kratos again, who dodged it before slamming the blade against him that staggered him back.

???: You bastard!

Kratos then pulled the other blade and broke it from the wall as it slashed the player on the stomach as well.

Kratos looked at the blade for a moment before he tackled the player as they both fell off the pillar.

After a few moments, they fell to another level of the dungeon.

The player quickly stood up as he jumped away.

???: You think you can get out of here alive? There are more like me in the dungeon. I am not even counting the monsters in the dungeon. Not even you could kill all of us!

Kratos stood up as he charged at him, but suddenly another hooded player jumped in front of him and attacked him with a sword as he was able to block it with the blades.

Kratos then kicked him away before throwing one of the blades at him and stabbed him before using the chain to pull himself towards the hooded player and stabbed him with the other blade as well before rising him and split him in half as it killed the player.

He then looked at where the player with the scythe was and saw he was now on doorway.

???: You think you're special because PoH wants to keep you alive a little longer? Worthless scum!

As Kratos chased him, various bug creatures spawned in front of Kratos as he began swinging the chains and easily killed the bugs.

As the bugs disappeared, suddenly red orbs appeared from them before they floated into the Blades of Chaos.

As he kept chasing the hooded player, more bug creatures appeared, but he made quick work of them.

After a few minutes he found the player with the scythe near a door.

???: You don't know when to give up, do you? How about these?

More monsters spawned as this time they seemed to be humanoid creatures with the head of the bugs as they wielded swords.

Kratos swung his blades at them as the creatures jumped away to avoid the blades.

One of them jumped towards Kratos and swung its sword as Kratos was able to block and struck it with his right blade before stabbing it with the left and slammed it to the ground before stabbing the other blade into it's head and killed it.

He then threw one of the blades at one of the monsters and stabbed it before jumping at it and grabbed it before throwing the creature towards another as the two fell to the ground and Kratos jumped at them and stabbed them through each other before they died.

Kratos quickly turned around and saw a creature jumped at him as he was barely able to block it but was still pushed back. The creature quickly followed with a kick that pushed Kratos to the ground before getting on top of him. It tried to stab Kratos, as he was able to move to the side to avoid the attack before he quickly stabbed it in the stomach before kicking it away and it fell to the ground.

Kratos quickly stood up before slamming his foot on its head and killed it.

*Time skip*

Kratos found the hooded player again with two more players beside him, one both with swords as they drew their weapons.

The two looked at each other for a few moments before they charged at each other and exchanged many attacks. Kratos rolled away from an attack before the player tried to swing his scythe as Kratos was able to grab it before headbutting and kicking Kira away before drawing his blades again.

They then locked their blades before the player kicked Kratos on the knee as it forced Kratos on one knee before he rose his blades to block an incoming attack.

Kratos then redirected the scythe before slamming his body against the player as it pushed him back.

Kratos sheathed his blades quickly and gripped the scythe too as the two began to struggle.

But Kratos pulled it down before headbutting the player as it pushed him back a bit and drew his blades again.

The hooded player grunted before turning around and began to run away as Kratos chased him.

Quickly they found themselves crossing a bridge before Kratos threw his left blade at the player, but he was able to turn around in time to deflect the blade, but Kratos had thrown his right blade, too as it stabbed itself on the player's chest before pulling him towards himself and keep him close. 

He began slashing the player a couple of times before the other tried to swing his scythe at Kratos, who was able to dodge it before stabbing his left blade on his chest, too. He quickly threw him of the bridge before jumping off to follow him. After a few moments, the player landed on another layer of the dungeon as he saw his HP was in the red zone, but he looked up and saw Kratos falling towards him, and once he landed, he stabbed his blades on his chest as his HP depleted before disappearing. Kratos stared at the place where the player was as he began to stable his breathing.

Kratos then saw a blue gem drop from the guy's body as he grabbed it and recognized it.

Focusing only on the task ahead. Kratos struggled to remember the weeks prior to his imprisonment.