Macabre (TV concept) (2013) (Horror Anthology)

Macabre (2013-2020)
working title was "Horror Night"

60 minutes
Horror/Suspense
Combination of amateur Horror Shorts and network produced material, spanning interconnected story threads. The unique part is that since these can be produced in quick order prospective producers are encouraged to build on each other's work. So reoccurring themes and characters as well as many evolving plot lines are involved, even though each episode includes two or three stand alone shorts.

The core cast of actors play the majority of roles in all the episodes, playing various characters.

From, Relativity Media

Principal Crew Information
Michael Dinner - Executive Producer
Michele Weisler - Producer
Jorge Zamacona - Producer/Writer
Oren Peli - Producer/Director/Writer
Sabine Mondestin - Creator/Producer/Director/Writer
Andrea Adams - Director
Perry Lang - Director
Cassandra Peterson - Writer
Emo Phillips - Writer

Principal Cast Information
Sabine Mondestin
Cassanda Peterson (Elvira Mistress of the Dark)
Emo Phillips
Bridget Marquardt
Jilon VanOver
Christian Campbell
Matt Battaglia
Perry Lang

Season 1

Episode Guide

1.01 - "Pilot" (2013)
Oct 18, 2013
A man Bryan Barrow (Jilon Van Over) who lost his wife to a drunk driver accident decides to execute another drunk driver. After the incident however his mental state deteriorates and he is visited by a man who claims to want to help his crusade "The Man" (Emo Phillips), who comes with an evil sidekick "Damien" (Rusty Goffe). A young, disturbed girl, Phoenix LaChance (Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee) begins to understand that she not only can hear people's thoughts (but only their bad ones) but she can also begin to manipulate events to make those thoughts a dark reality.

1.02 - "Prey Tell" (2013)
Oct 25, 2013
A man and a woman have a blind date from an internet dating service, and one of them is a serial killer; and the other knows it (Christian Campbell & Amy Spanger). Teenage girls pull a prank that goes horribly wrong (Paloma Kwiatkowski, Andrew Jacobs, Francesca Eastwood, Jalina Mercado). "The Man" and "Damien" help a Nazi hunter find his prey (Robert Englund, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe).

1.03 - "Lighthouse" (2013)
Oct 25, 2013
A band of civil war soldiers find themselves taking shelter in a haunted lighthouse during a night storm (Christian Campbell, Matt Battaglia, Perry Lang, Boris McGiver).. A woman notices a couple of her turn of the century costumes missing, and then fears the worst when they show up being worn by strangers in the town's annual parade (Cassandra Peterson, Robert Englund, David Valcin).

1.04 - "Scared To Death" (2013)
Nov 1, 2013
Two brothers try to scare each other to death with night time stories; not realizing that their sister's friend sleeping over, Phoneix LaChance, has special powers to make them come true. (Jared Brito, Dylan Bibb, Jalina Mercado, Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee, Robert Englund)

1.05 - "Bucket List" (2013)
Nov 1, 2013
A gumshoe is hired by "The Man" and "Damien" to find a missing woman, but doesn't trust their motives (Perry Lang, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe, Amy Spanger, Lenny Venito). The President of the United Sates has only one thing left on his bucket list; to kill a prostitute during sex. (Michael Knowles, Bridget Marquardt)

1.06 - "Battle Scars" (2013)
Nov 8, 2013
A rancher refuses to sell his property to land prospectors, and then when ghosts try to chase him off the property he tries to expose it as a trick (Perry Lang, Sabine Mondestin, Alain Chanoine). A perpetually stoned rock star isn't sure when the concerts begin and when the drugs end. (Matt Battaglia, Bridget Marquardt, Cassandra Peterson).

1.07 - "Monstrous" (2013)
Nov 29, 2013
A man begins to believe that his favourite roller coaster is possessed and is talking to him (Jilon Van Over, Axelle Cummings, Sabine Mondestin); A late night talk show hostess is stalked by her victims of libel, living and dead. (Cassandra Peterson, Lauren Watson, Clayton Chitty, Nils Hognestad)

1.08 - "Strange Pizza" (2013)
Dec 6, 2013
The neighbourhood urban legend is that the old man who owns the Pizzeria uses his ovens to cook more than just pizza (Jared Brito, Jalina Mercado, Julia Sarah Stone, Robert Englund). A man is hired as an actor to film public service announcements about the dangers of talking to strangers; a man that should not be allowed around children. (Chris McNickle, Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee, Alex Rouse).

1.09 - "Paint By Numbers" (2014)
Jan 31, 2014
An unsuccessful painter believes he is being haunted by the spirit of Van Gogh who wants him to cut off his ear (Alex Rouse, Jilon Van Over). A military sniper hiding out in his nest begins to forget what side he is on, and who his targets should be. (Matt Battaglia, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe).

1.10 - "With Malevolent Force" (2014)
Feb 7, 2014
A car full of teenagers stop at a remote gas station where one girl can use the restroom, only to have to battle a malevolent force in the dirty bathroom (Rachel G Fox, Scott Engrotti, Julia Sarah Stone, Dylan Bibb, Jared Brito). A young man wishes to have a date with his favourite late night hostess, and is willing to do anything to make it happen. (Demetrius Joyette, Cassandra Peterson, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe).

1.11 - "The Empire" (2014)
Feb 14, 2014
Two friends and their girlfriends rent a run down movie theatre for a private showing of their favourite horror movie; but not all 4 will get out alive (Ana Golja, Lyle Lettau, Aislinn Paul, Luke Bilyk, Sabine Mondestin, Cassandra Peterson). Bank robbers pick the wrong bank to rob at night; they are not alone in the vault (Christian Campbell, Jilon Van Over, Stefan Brogren, Bridget Marquardt, Nathan Faudree, Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee).

1.12 - "Snuff" (2014)
Feb 21, 2014
Two budding young filmmakers ask Phoenix LaChance to help them make a snuff film (Jared Brito, Dylan Bibb, Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee); An NSA agent working the night shift, eavesdropping on wire taps, hears some too incredible content that no one else can hear. (Matt Battaglia).

1.13 - "3 Wishes" (2014)
Apr 25, 2014
"The Man" and "Damien" play psychological warfare with a surgeon as they look to harvest a heart for transplant. (Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe, Joe Geragi). A teenage boy going through puberty finds a genie in a bottle and is granted 3 wishes.(Jared Brito, Cassandra Peterson, Sabine Mondestin, Robert Englund).

1.14 - "Chemical Reaction" (2014)
May 2, 2014
A man stands trial for the murder of his wife; and he is unsure whether he is guilty or not (Christian Campbell, Sharon Simms, Cassandra Peterson, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe, Perry Lang). A chemical spill from a trainwreck causes a town to lock themselves inside for the night; unaware the chemicals have turned a hobo into a murderous psychopath. (David Valcin, Holly Madison, Aislinn Paul, Luke Bilyk, Dwier Brown, Tyne Stecklein)

1.15 - "Cache In" (2014)
May 9, 2014
A man fired from his job as a stockbroker continues to lie to his family and makes money by any means necessary; goaded on by "The Man" and "Damien" (Matt Battaglia, Bridget Marquardt, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe, Jilon Van Over). Four teenage boys break into a waste disposal site looking to find a cache of buried E.T. Atari games; only to find a murderous demon instead. (Jared Brito, Dylan Bibb, Trevor Brooks, Travis Wolfe, Robert Englund)

1.16 - "Knots" (2014)
May 16, 2014
A Preacher and his wife prey on the gullibility of others; until they meet their match in a young runaway (Christian Campbell, Neve Campbell, Sara Waisglass). A bondage model is left to the mercy of a man looking for absolution before murdering her. (Bridget Marquardt, Stuart McLean).

1.17 - "Deal" (2014)
May 16, 2014
A man is told by "The Man" and "Damien" that he has only 5 minutes to live; what will he do with those 5 minutes? (Peter Lucas, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe). Phoenix LaChance is diagnosed with Leukemia and tries to make a deal with "The Man". (Anais Lee, Mirabelle Lee, Emo Phillips, Rusty Goffe).