ㅤ"What are you doing?" Alex asked breathlessly.

ㅤ"You're not stupid," James replied, stepping forward and crowding Alex again.

ㅤAlex looked unsure, worried, even. James pressed their bodies together, pinning Alex against the door. James groaned. Alex was just as hard as he was through his clothes. He shifted so their groins rubbed together and Alex bit his lip against a sound.

ㅤUnable to wait any longer, he grabbed Alex's biceps, hauling him across the room and onto his bed, using the element of surprise to conquer Alex's superior strength.

ㅤAlex fell onto the mattress, eyes wide. "Wait, wait, wait," he said, his eyes darting around.

ㅤJames got on top of him but didn't lower himself, waiting like Alex asked. It wasn't a matter of Alex not wanting it— that much was clear. No, something annoying was in his head again.

ㅤ"They won't be coming back for a while," James explained.

ㅤAlex shook his head. "Not that."

ㅤHe stared at Alex's face for a moment, like the words may appear in his eyes. Then, he remembered Alex's reservations from last time; about the whole issue of submission and dominance. That was the silly reason behind the delay.

ㅤJames truly wanted to strangle him.

ㅤ"Say yes or no," James insisted, impatient.

ㅤJames wasn't going to play such a stupid game, which was why he wouldn't tell Alex what he had planned. Either Alex wanted what James had to give, or he didn't.

ㅤAlex bit his lip and then sighed. "Yes," he decided.

ㅤThat was all James needed.

ㅤJames ground their bodies together and Alex hissed from the pleasure and weight. James cursed under his breath, feeling good but not close enough to the other man.

ㅤAnnoyed by the fabric getting in his way, he sat back on his knees and tore off Alex's trousers, Alex lifting his pelvis to aid him. James threw them to the ground and lightly rubbed his fingers over Alex's upper thigh, watching in satisfaction as the other man shivered and his skin roughened with goosebumps.

ㅤ"Your body is so sensitive," James complimented.

ㅤ"Your hands are rough," Alex shot back.

ㅤHe supposed both could be true at the same time.

ㅤHe feathered his hands up, teasing as it got closer to Alex's hard cock, lightly brushing against it just to torture him.

ㅤ"If you don't stop teasing me I'm going to put your mouth on it," Alex groaned.

ㅤJames grinned wickedly, tempted to start such a fight, not knowing if he'd ultimately let Alex win or not. Alex certainly had the strength to get close and James would find such a display sexy.

ㅤBut, no, he had something else in mind.

ㅤAlex tried to sit up but James forced him back down, pushing his chest to the bed. He could've kept teasing, but he didn't think either of them would have the patience.

ㅤ"You'll want to wait," James promised.

ㅤ"What I want is to get off," Alex retorted, but he obeyed anyway.

ㅤJames picked up a vial from the floor next to the bed, which he'd placed there in preparation, pulling out the cork.

ㅤ"What's that?" Alex asked.

ㅤJames smiled and drizzled some of it onto the other's man's cock, it twitched and Alex grunted from the cold temperature of it. James quickly fixed the issue by rubbing it in with his hands, finally granting Alex the pleasure he'd promised.