Prologue

Stellar is currently the most active fandom in the country due to the continuous rising of this boy group called The Orion.

The Orion, composed of five young lads who are extremely talented in producing music is making their name known across the globe, carrying the country's pride.

Meanwhile on an island called Mina De Oro, a woman is silently admiring the group.

Roni is a Stellar and is a huge fan of The Orion. Much like any other fan, she too listens to all their music, watches their variety shows, and stans them in all social media platforms.

However, as she lives far south of Luzon and is living the adult life, it seems that she's always out of luck in engaging to their face to face activities. Whether she lacks the time, or lacks the resources to travel for them.

Which is why, she satiated herself in supporting them silently, most of the time thru online. Swerte na pag nakaabot sa live broadcast. Swerte na pag umabot sa podcast. Swerte na pag napansin ang comment sa public chat.

But in an eccentric twist of fate, she was luckily able to meet The Orion in person..

Sa isang toilet.

Teka, sa toilet?

"....grabe, pagod na pagod ako pagtakbo."

"Paano tayo lalabas? Ang daming tao."

"...wait, sino ka?"

"....BAKIT SA CR? AT SA PANG BABAE PA!?"

"Shit, sorry!"

"Yare. Yare!"