𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Start from the beginning

Soon we had to part ways and I was by myself,  I just listened to the sound of nature as I walked home. When I arrived I could see Noya approaching, "Hey Noya!" I shouted towards him, our eyes locked for a minute as we continued walking closer. "Wassup pastry" he replied as we both arrived in front of my door, "so what brings you here on this fine Thursday afternoon?".

"Just wanted to see my favorite pastry chef y'know?" He replied as I opened the door, "well I see you wasted no time" I spoke referring to his school uniform. We headed into my home as I took my shoes off as well as Noya, "you can place your bag in my room if you want" I told him as I began to walk upstairs. "Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded while he followed me upstairs.

Noyas POV

I've never been in a girls room before so if this was really nerve wracking, she opened the neatly decorated door with her name on it and her room seemed to have glowed. It's was nicely decorated and really did look like something a girl would dream to have, "you can place your bag besides my desk" I heard her say as I did so.

I continued looking around the room to find a little hammock full of stuffed animals. I chuckled a little as it was kinda cute, "that's cute y'know" I spoke look towards her. She picked her head up to see me standing in front of the hammock and quickly became flustered, "I know it's a little childish but I like to keep them" she spoke.

The room became silent as we just looked at eachother, I took a moment to observe her features. Her [E/C] were like ones I've never seen before, and her [S/C] glowed as she stood in front of the window. I remember that day at the arcade where we continuously held hands by accident, they were so soft and her nails were nicely painted, my heart could only flutter as I remembered. "Anyway what would you like to do?" She questioned snapping me out of my daze.

"What ever you wanna do, I don't really mind" "I have some cookies that we can decorate" "that sound like a good idea" we both headed downstairs to the kitchen not before watching our hands. She put her [F/C] apron on and handed be a black one, "oh actually let's get out of our uniform so we don't get messy" and that what we did. She gave me some of her clothes she had gotten from the men section which fit perfectly, I had finished changing and was now wanting on the living room couch for her to come downstairs.

I soon heard footsteps coming down the steps only to see ru in a school uniform. "NISHI!!! When did you get here?" He exclaimed as he hugged me, "I've been here for a while ru" "well I just got here and I didn't see you" he pouted. "I was in the bathroom" I chuckled as I patted his head, soon footsteps could be heard again coming down the stairs.

"Sorry I took so long" I heard a voice speak, I picked my head up to see [Y/N] coming around the stairs in PAJAMAS? and it was just any kind they were the really tight kind. Her shirt hugged her body a bit making her breast more visible, as for her shorts they were short but they had cute cats on them.

I felt my face burn as I continued to stare at her, "well let's go" she spoke turning to walk to the kitchen, I saw a quick glance at her ass and my face became hotter. "Oh thank you sweet god" I thought as ru ran upstairs to change while I went to the kitchen, we put our aprons on and she placed the tray of cookies onto the kitchen island.

"Are you always baking?" I asked as he seemed to always have something made, "I usually have little ideas that come to mind and immediately put them into action" he replied as he placed everything on the table. "These are flower shaped cookies I made for my moms job I bake them sweets and my mom brings them every Friday and I get paid for it" "what a great way to make money with something you enjoy".

We began icing the cookies in different colors to make some pop. "Hey Noya" I heard her speak as a look up only for her to wipe icing on my nose, she laughed as I just looked at her with a straight face but her laugh sounded like something that Angel would sing and it was contagious. "Ok very funny" I quickly put icing in my finger wiping it on her face, soon we began having a little icing fight with Haru joining by sneaking up on us and wiping icing on our cheeks.

"Icing fighting master" he spoke

———

We finished icing the cookie not to long ago, Haru ran to his room and [Y/N] wanted to add more details to the cookies. "Y'know i bet kiyoko would love one of these" I blurted out, she stopped what she was doing as he turned to me. "Kiyoko? your manager?" She questioned as I nodded, "oh yeah? Why is that?" She asked "well they're just has pretty as her, especially this one it's a dark blue like her shiny hair, and this one matching her eyes since there as clear as a water fall." I rambled on as she listened.

"You must really like her huh?" "Of course I do who wouldn't, she's so pretty [Y/N]" I finished Im not even sure if I can say I actually like her seeing how she makes me feel. I looked at the time and realized it was getting late, "oh I should get going it's getting pretty late" I spoke as I went upstairs to change. Once I was done I headed downstairs to the front door, "hold on" I heard as I turned to see [Y/N] in still in the kitchen.

"I made these for the next time I saw you" she said as she handed me a box. I thanked her flustered as I made my way to the door, I put my shoes on and walked out "I'll see you Saturday k?" "Yeah see you Saturday" I replied as she closed the door I turned smiling to myself as I began walking home I don't know what to feel but I have to be loyal to kiyoko.

Normal POV

"I didn't have a chance in the first place did I" I thought as I cleaned up the kitchen. I headed to my room and laid on my bed on my back staring at the ceiling. "Can I really compete?"

─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺