"Oh my sweet little angel, how have you been?" Dimitri asked, and I returned his embrace.

"I've been good," I replied. I noticed that all of the other members of Katherine's group were crowding into the living room, and I felt a surge of anxiety as I realized that the time had come to take action.

"Okay, listen up," Katherine began, and the group of members in the room all turned their attention towards her. "We've been planning this for a while, and now the time has come. We will be taking down the Russian Mafia, and Dimitri will take over like he deserves."

The group of members all nodded simultaneously, and I felt my heart race as the reality of what we were about to do sunk in.

"Okay, Angel and I have to get dressed, but after that we're all gone, understand?" Katherine repeated, and the group of members in the room nodded for a second time.

I smiled to myself and walked out of the living room, heading down the hall towards the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and started getting ready for the mission.

I finished changing, I grabbed my stuff and place it in my bag then threw the bag on my shoulder

I finished changing, I grabbed my stuff and place it in my bag then threw the bag on my shoulder. I walked out then walked back into the living room, place my bag down on the floor.

"Каков план?" one of Dimitri's members asked and I felt the tension rising in our small group.

(Каков план?- What's the plan?)

"Мы просто идем, нет никакого плана," I said, speaking in Russian and making the man's eyes widen.

(Мы просто идем, нет никакого плана- we're just going, there's no plan.)

"Кэтрин обучала своих людей так, как нас обучали," I added, my tone clear and decisive.

(Кэтрин обучала своих людей так, как нас обучали-Katherine trained her people the way we were trained.)

The man's eyes narrowed as he considered my words, and the atmosphere in the room grew tense as we waited for a response.

"But, Angel's different from all of us though," Katherine's voice was heard behind me and I quickly turned to see her in her fighting outfit.

As I saw that she was also in her fighting outfit, I let out a small, satisfied chuckle, and she smiled back at me before saying quietly, "Nothing changed between us." I agreed with her sentiment as we both knew that we would not back down from our mission to take down the Russians.

"Okay, let's do this," I echoed as I saw everyone around me nodding their heads in agreement.

"Vladimir is about to get what he deserves and my family stays safe," I added making it clear to the group that we would not stop fighting until our goals were achieved.

We all exited Katherine's house then we all got in our cars, and we drove off in a pack. Katherine and I were the leaders, and everyone else followed closely behind us in a tightly knit group.

We had parked our cars miles away, and were now walking through the woods with the utmost care and silence as we approached the Russian headquarters.

"Are you sure about this?" Katherine's voice rang through the woods as we snuck up on the Russian headquarters.

"It needs to be done," I said to Katherine, "they may not be after us yet, but they will, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen."

I was feeling nervous, but I knew that I would not back down from this fight. We had come too far to turn back now.

We reached the gate of the Russian headquarters and we knocked the two guards out by hitting them on the back of their heads, then Katherine injected them with poison.

I nodded, and we quickly and quietly slipped inside the gate of the headquarters. We needed to make sure that we stayed undetected for as long as possible to carry out our plan.

Katherine and I climbed the gates and ducked down to move as quickly and quietly as possible towards the entrance of the headquarters. Dimitri kicked open the door, and the shooting started immediately.

I took action and shot a man in the head, and then I felt my senses kick in. I turned right on time to avoid being stabbed with a knife that would have otherwise hit my shoulder.

I bent the man's hand behind his back and shoot a bullet through the back of his head. The man fell to the ground and I looked over to see Katherine struggling to fight three men, making me run over to help her.

I threw punches at one of the men, making him miss a punch at me, before pulling my knife out and jamming it into his face, making blood splatter across my face.

The fight was intense, and there was a lot of blood and violence.

I pulled my knife out and saw more blood splatter across my face. I turned to look around and saw everyone else from the team finished fighting, as we continued through the headquarters.

We turned the corner and saw Vladimir Volkov in the flesh, standing in front of us. I hid behind Dimitri, making sure that Volkov couldn't see me yet.

I looked over at Vladimir with a sense of determination, as I knew that this was our chance to take him down once and for all.

"Katherine Pierce and Dimitri, I did not expect you two to be the ones attacking us," Vladimir said shocked but he was playful about it at the same time.

"Enough with the act, Father," Dimitri replied with a hint of anger in his tone. I knew that they had a complicated history, but I was focused on taking him down.

"You two have some nerve you know that," Vladimir commented again this time pointing his finger at them.

"You remember Dark Angel, don't you?" Dimitri asked in a cold tone, and Vladimir's face turned from confused to angry.

"Of course I remember, she escaped years ago." Vladimir sneered.

Dimitri moved to the right, and when Vladimir saw me, his eyes lit up. "Angel," He said, completely shocked by me standing in front of him.

"Hello, Vladimir."