At the mention of this, Widow Wang did not feel embarrassed. Instead, she puffed out her chest and said, "How is it? Are you afraid? It's your fault for not even knowing how to collect corn? I'm afraid you've been secretly meeting old men these few days, right? No wonder you divorced Yong. Pui, how shameless!"

"Make yourself clear! Who's dating someone else!" After Song Yao finished speaking, she said to He Ren apologetically, "I'm sorry, Boss He. I dragged you into this."

He Ren waved his hand. He had been in business for so long and had seen countless shrews like this.

"Firstly, Miss Song and I are completely different from what you think. Secondly, it's already illegal for you to pluck the seedlings in Miss Song's field without her consent. I have the right to call the police to arrest you!"

Widow Wang was stifled and immediately wilted. Then, she said to He Ren, "Don't be deceived by that little b*tch Song Yao! She's a promiscuous b*tch! If she hadn't been having an affair outside, would her husband have divorced her?"

Bam—

Widow Wang was slapped hard.

Song Xiao gritted his teeth and stood up, but he still didn't feel relieved. "If you dare to spout nonsense again, I'll beat you up until you find your teeth on the ground!"

************************************************

Chapter 57: Bitch and Dog

Thank you readers!

Widow Wang felt a burning pain on her face. She was so angry that she wanted to make a scene, but Song Xiao, who was more than 1.8 meters tall, stood in front of her. Widow Wang couldn't help but feel a little afraid, but she still muttered unwillingly, "I didn't say anything wrong. It has nothing to do with you..."

Song Xiao was even angrier. "How is it unrelated to me?! She's my sister! Tell me, which sentence did you see with your own eyes?"

Widow Wang was so frightened that she did not say a word. Tears were about to flow out.

"That's enough!" Song Yao stopped her brother. "Ignore her. She's Widow Wang of the Song Manor. She seems to like Yu Yong."

"No wonder!" Song Xiao sneered. "It's really a bitch paired with a dog!"

"What are you talking about?"

Hearing this, Widow Wang was instantly anxious. He actually called Yong a dog and called her a bitch! She was really about to die of anger!

Song Xiao's face was cold. "I didn't say anything wrong. How can it be anything good if it's with

Yu Yong?"

Widow Wang was so angry that she was about to speak when Song Ping came out with a basket of corn. When he heard someone scold his daughter, it was Widow Wang who plucked his corn seedlings yesterday. He was furious. "Widow Wang of Song Jia Village, right? You also gave birth to a pair of children yourself. Give them some merit!"

Widow Wang retorted, "I didn't do anything wrong! This is my family's land to begin with! If you don't take it away, I'll hire someone to clean up the land!"

After saying that, she was about to go to the village to call for help when she heard the big boss behind her say, "There's no need! I think this corn is not bad. I'll take it!"

Upon hearing this, Song Ping was dumbfounded. "Boss He, the corn isn't ripe yet. We won't be able to get food for a while..."

"Who said I was going to get food?"

He Ren smiled and picked up a piece of corn from Song Ping's basket to take a look. "This corn is quite tender. I should be able to earn a lot of money from processing it. Pack up the corn. I want all of them!"