"Oh....here you are , ". Mrs .Joseph receives them with a warm smile .

"Hii mom...". Charlie smiles .

"Hii darling.... go get freshup and come down for lunch ". She says as leo already made his way to upstairs.

Charlie heart beating like drums to go upstairs, she's provoked him back then at hotel .

With trembling heart she walks inside but finds leo nowhere she gulps closes the door then her breath hitches when she finds leo standing leaning to the wall behind the door .

"Hu-hubby....?". She whispers, as leo waves his hand smiling at her walking closer.

Charlie gulps walking back "i know what you want.., but that doesn't mean you should provoke me when were out ...do you think i cant do anything outsides....?". He asks walking forward as charlie feels something at her knees its bed , she gulps blinking at him with a nervous smile .

"i-i was j-just ki-kidding hubby....". She whispers with a pout .

Leo pulls her closer "kidding what baby ? , repeat it once again..., sure gets hard spankings from hubby.....". He whispers making her red burning ears .

"What...!!?". He asks gripping her waist making her moan "So-sorry hu-hubby ".she mumbles looking down .

"Go get my outfits , i will take shower...". He orders as she nods chewing her lip , then gets out from leo's grip.

He looks at her cute run "brat....". Says walking to restroom .

Its afternoon , leo walks out wrapping towel around his waist wiping his hair .

Meanwhile charlie arranged his dress on bed was about to turn but two pair of strong arms held her waist from behind making her gasp hard and stay still .

"Hu-hubby here yo-your shorts...". She shows .

"Hmm....". leo hums then slowly kisses her nape making charlie to tug her lower lip rolling her eyes back .

"You're tease , your reckless words just not leaving my mind , how i should punish you....?". He asks in a low voice .

Charlie blinks innocently then mumbles "i-im j-just ki------". She was about to say but he .

Leo groans shooking his head says "you're such a tease....". turns her around then soon holds her face pulls into a kiss , Charlie holds his waist sides making his body to feel goosebumps.

Leo's kissing her tilting her head bending a side , his hands slowly travels to her waist pulling closer she's getting squeezed between his veiny arms ,meanwhile charlie still not kissing back but surrender to him , its leo, he never gave her chance to breath , and when he will give chance to kiss him back ? , she hits his chest moaning heavily when leo tugged her tongue .

Leo smiles leaves sucking her making her breath hard , he's tasting her mouth like new everytime , leo makes her feel like first time every time he kiss , after kissing hell outta her mouth he attacks on her lower lip sucking it , as charlie hands busy roaming at his back and getting contact with his sinful body , her tiny hands feeling his bare back , leo smiling feeling how desparateky her hands touching his body , he caughts one of her hand quickly sucking still , Charlie eyes are shut cause kissing him is a beautiful thing she ever do in her life and beautiful things cant be seen in some situations ,just feel them thats all , leo holds her little palm gently then interwines without breaking the kiss takes towards his heart as charlie feels her palm on one of his chest , and god its feels like rock hard ,she squeezes it making him groan , leo slowly parts from her lips panting heavily ,as charlie leans to his shoulder seeing his chest panting heavily meanwhile leo caressing her head holding her closer .