Chapter 1.

Winifred POV.

I'm sitting in the cottage reading book and I notice the smell of cinders and ashes.

Winifred“ SISTERS WHAT IS THAT SMELL!

Mary“ I don't know Winnie we'll go find out!

Winifred“ Ah don't bother I shall go and see for myself!

I walk out and notice burned footprints in the grass I follow and I enter a field and I see a woman wearing a dress in the shade of black.

No shoes on her feet just bare skin on the green grass after each step she takes they lit a slight flame.

Is she a witch?

Her hair a shade of grey with a tint of black at the tips her eyes a shade of ember.

She dances and her feet ignites the grass and she dances in the flames her body not being burned.

She walks out the flames her gown nothing but dust but in my amazement her dress goes back to the silk and satin fabric.

Her eyes land on me and she tilts her head and I blush at how her lips form a smile and she waves.

I don't know what takes over my hand but I wave back and the smoke hides her form.

??“ Hello.

I turn around and see her with a smile her teeth are shining like diamonds.

Winifred“ Who are you?

??“ My name *giggles* name's Sareena darling.

I blush at her words and she giggles.

Winifred“ Very powerful you seem is thy coven near?

Sareena“ Nope father says I don't need a coven.

Winifred“ Ah your father a warlock?

Sareena“ Um you can say that.

Winifred“ Well my dear come you must be hungry.

I offer my arm and she gladly takes it I blush at the contact but I keep a confident strut.

*8 months later*

Me and Sareena and my sisters are throwing a secret ceremony for me and Sareena have developed love and she and I are marrying.

We smile at eachother and we kiss.

*Night*

Sareena POV.

I am currently reading a letter from my father he wants me home for 300 years.

I am writing a letter for Winifred I look and see Sarah who's giving me an angry.

Sarah“ Your leaving?

Sareena“ I must or father will send my 7 older brothers after me.

Sarah“ Winnie must know.

Sareena“ She will.

I look at Sarah and give her the note and I put my raven feather cloak on and run out.

Winifred POV.

I am reading the letter and I sigh.

Father's can be quite meddlesome but I know she's forever in my heart and I in hers.

*Theorized who her father is*