It's Ayhan's cult, with Clopeh Sekka preaching the hell out of his co-linatics with Claude's Imperial seal.

"Alver Crossman."

Alver, who'd played a part in it, smiled as innocently as possible.

"You truly are the radiant and magnificent sun of the Obelian Empire."

Yhan frowned even more, looking at how Lophe began reciting the dreadful prayer from his life as Cale Henituse.

"Our little prince, you are as bright as the sun even during the nighttime."

Yhan frowned and saw his own father standing beside him with a huge smirk on his face.

"You're a dirtbag."

"Thank you very much." Claude smiled even more. Yhan didn't know the Emperor would inspect every now and then. This is the first time he has ever stumbled upon him on a broad daylight walk. Claude is currently using magic to get people not to notice him. Alver Crossman didn't move from his place but slightly bowed his head.

"So why are you here?" Claude asked.

"Preparing for a shitshow." He smiled as innocently as possible.

"I plan to use overwhelming strength to destroy everything."

Claude couldn't help but laugh at Yhan's seriousness.

"You want to get killed?"

Claude used to have a very cold voice, but now he talks to him and Athy in the same way that any other normal father would.

"This place bears my imperial seal."

"I'll burn it."

"That's treason."

Yhan frowned even more. "Perhaps this is the best for you," Claude said as he patted his head.

"What?"

Yhan had no idea why Claude had said that. However, his gaze seemed distant.

"You need power to protect yourself," Claude said once more.

"But you are powerful," he exclaimed.

The emperor was taken aback by his words. He had not realised what he had just said.

Claude's solemn kind smile, on the other hand, made his heart thump so loudly.

"Right," Claude said, "you have me."

When Yhan realised what he had said to this man, he blushed furiously. Ugh. He said that right in front of his face, of all places to be cheesy!

"Ugh. Forget what I just said." Fuck it. He sounds like a girl whose crush got her.

"I will not forget," Claude said with a smile. "It is already engraved in here," he says, pointing to his chest, where his heart is.

Instead, Yhan chose to flee! "Forget it!"

Claude simply laughed and continued on his way.

When Yhan returned to the palace, Athy made Duke Alpheus do all the work. She had the old man almost completely drained.

"What happened?" Athy asked, brushing his bang off his face.

"Nothing."

"Really?"

"Yes, Noona."

Athy smiled and led him to sit down. They dismissed Duke Alpheus and went on their way to Garnett Palace for dinner.

This time, Jennette was with them, officially as Jennette de Alger Obelia. Yhan purposely allowed her to take on the name officially and ordered her to live in the palace, owning the Sapphire Palace.

The Garnette Palace is for the Emperor. The Emerald Palace is a generational palace for Princesses. The Eldest Prince's Zircon Palace, and usually the palace of the future Crown Prince. Yhan intends to abandon that palace and return to Ruby Palace. The Sapphire Palace is typically the residence of a lower-ranking princess.

Aside from the well-known Ruby Palace of the Concubines, there is one more palace.

The Ivory Palace, the Empresses' residence for generations.

Claude may not have realised it, but he placed them all in a named palace. This means that each of them has the right to fight for the throne. Yhan reached logical conclusions about palace struggles. Knowing he did not want the throne, Claude placed him in a palace where he could wield absolute power. Whether it has a hidden meaning or not, Claude intends to dethrone the noble congress by installing his treasure prodigious son in power.

Claude is a natural monarch at times like these.

"The Emperor has arrived!"

Except for him, Athy and Jennette rose from their seats to greet Claude. Claude patted Athy on the head and sat down, followed by the princesses.

"It is been a while since we have had a peaceful dinner."

They used to only have tea time, but now they also have dinner, lunch, and breakfast together.

"I heard..." Claude started a conversation.

"Hah," Yhan says, laughing. Athy also smiled. Knowing that Claude had finally started a conversation with them.

"Let me finish before you start laughing," Claude complains, continuing, "A lot of invitations requesting your presence started flooding in. What do you want to do about them, Athanasia? Which house's invitation will you accept first? It is better if you ignore them."

"That is what happens if Dad escorts you himself," Yhan said, sipping some lemonade made by his bastard butler. He cringes and gets chills while drinking it.This is something that Old Man Ron enjoys feeding him..

"Well, I really do not know," Athanasia said.

"If Si attends them, she might meet a a boyfriend."

"Hey! Yhannie!"

*cracks*

Three little heads turned to see what was making that cracking sound.

"Want to get married so soon after your debutante?"

"What the hell?" Yhan exclaimed, "You are being too dramatic, I just said she might find herself a boyfriend."

Claude looked at him coldly. Yhan has chills, but this is the first time he has seen Claude get irritated at the mention of his girl getting a boyfriend. But he loves bullying this old man!

"Do not worry about me; ask Yhan; he had so many sculptured-body men around him; he might have found his boyfriend before me."

Claude's soul was on the verge of departing from his body. Yhannie likes bulky meaty muscles, and there are a few bulky meaty bodies around him. He has his black-haired knight, his black-haired magician, his blonde bastard from the West, his husband's material cook, and that lunatic priest of his denomination.

"At least they have meaty muscles, unlike Noona's weak but cute-looking prince charming."

Claude suddenly remembered the Alpheus Brat and the magician.

The twins giggled, looking at how serious Claude looked right now.

But they didn't know Claude was preparing revenge work for them.

They both felt the chills real-time.

TBC