Part 3

Both Stolas and Blitzo had RSVP'D. It was now an hour before they arrived and Fizz and Ozzie were hurrying to get everything set up

*an hour later*

Asmodeus opened the large door to see Stolas and Blitzo standing there. Asmodeus welcomed them in, greeted and shook hands with Stolas. On the other hand, Blitzo jumped on top of Fizzarolli and they hugged and laughed.

They started off with a game. They were at the last round, Fizz and Ozzie on a team, Blitzo and Stolas on the other, both tied. "Blitz, let's make a bet, if you loose this last round, you have to preform your old trapeze act for us." "Deal" Blitzo responded shaking Fizz's hand. "And If YOU loose and I win we get to look at your baby photos!"

"Wait how did those not burn to ashes?" Fizz asked confused. "My mom fireproofed them or some shit, I have me and barbs." "If you loose I also want to see you and Barbies!" They shook once again settling on the agreement 

"COME ON STOLAS I AM NOT LETTING MY BABY PHOTOS SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY RIGHT NOW!!" Blitzo screamed.

Blitzo had lost the last round. He grumbled has Ozzie, Stolas, and him followed Fizzarolli into a room that looked identical to their old circus set up as kids.

Blitzo stood up on the platform holding one of the swings in his two hands nervously. "You can do it Blitzy~!" Stolas cheered as they all looked up at him.

Blitzo took a deep breath , gripped onto the trapeze swing, and hopped off the platform. He swung over to another swing and flipped up side down grabbing onto the next swing by his tail. He plummeted down towards a small trampoline and flew back up doing backflips and landed on a tightrope up above.

They all clapped for him as he got down. "Still got it!" He said high-fiving Fizz" do you remember when I practiced for hours for 2 weeks straight to get it perfect for that performance?" Blitzo asked. "Yep," Fizzarolli replied. "And how right before you dropped one of the throwing knives and it went right through your foot and they had to rush you to the ER," Fizz said laughing. 

Blitzo joined him in the laughing. "How did that performance even go when I was gone?" Fizz looked at him 

"Oh! Barb new the act too so they dressed her up and painted her horns so she looked like you," Fizz said Laughing hysterically.

Asmodeus and Stolas laughed along but looked confused. "Who is this, 'Barb' person?" Ozzie asked.

"Barbie Wire?" Fizz started then getting interrupted,"she's my twin sister," Blitzo finished.

—————————————————-

That's where I'll finish off for this chapter. Sorry it took so long to get out to you. Do you think the kid will be a boy or girl 😏

Also, Blitz has a new favorite couple to spy on now 😂 I'll probably add in Millie and Moxxie possibly in later chapters

Thanks for reading!

-Ketz