;)

The night was coming to an end and you found yourself in your Lieutenants room.
He was finishing his report on the last mission, and needed your input.
The time went on as you discussed what went down.

After about an hour you got tired of his questions, so you laid down on his bed to scroll through your phone while he typed on his computer.
This wasn't an unfamiliar place, you've been in his bed before. Though not for work duties.

Ghost didn't mind that you made yourself comfortable as long as he got to finish his work.
You lost yourself in your phone when you suddenly heard a knock on his door.
"Enter" Ghost said, and the door creaked open. Your eyes shifted towards the door.

A tall and dark figure entered his room.
"How can I help L.T?" König said before he laid eyes on you.
He stiffened up a bit before relaxing his shoulders and stepped closer to Ghost's desk.
"Hi König" you said in a light, casual voice before looking back at your phone.
He winked at you before Ghost started to ask him questions about work related things.

As time went on, König sat down at the foot of the bed and you had to scoot over to make room for him.

"I like this natural look y/n"
You realised König spoke to you and you looked up to meet his eyes under his dark mask.
You didn't have any makeup on, wet hair and sweatpants. Not feeling the prettiest, but his comment made something inside of you tingle.

You smiled in response before König's attention was drawn back to Ghost's questions.
You looked up at them as they spoke, and your mind started to wander.
You've had your fun with both of them and they knew about all of it. Apparently they talked to each other more than you knew.

König's right hand found your foot, and he began to massage it. Your body relaxed by his touch as this was much needed after the last mission.
Ghost noticed how König's hand started to stroke your leg, but he continued to work.

Your thumb scrolled through social media even though your mind was not paying attention. It was all on his big hand rubbing your leg.
Your hips shifted down towards the middle of the bed so he could reach more of you.
A slight smirk appeared under his mask.

That's when König turned to you.
"Feels good?" He said in a low voice.
A slight moan escaped your mouth in response, and he now knew what you wanted.
He started to roll the fabric of your sweats up to expose your skin.
You didn't even glance at Ghost, even though you knew he saw what was going on, in his own bed.

König planted kisses from your ankles up towards your knees. When your pants got in the way he looked annoyed.
"Why don't we take these off?" He asked.
You only nodded in response.
Your phone slipped out of your hand as he pulled your pants off.

Ghost looked at you both, expression unchanged. "König, do you remember how many guards were outside of the main building?" Ghosted asked.
"Mhm.. twelve..." König answered between kisses on your skin.
Ghosted typed on his computer.

You were already lost in the sensation of his lips on your legs.
His kisses got sloppier as he went up your thighs. A low grunt from his chest made it known how little he cared about Ghost's questions, and how much he wanted to touch you.

As his mouth reached the fabric of your panties, you squirmed, breaths quickening.
The sudden noise of Ghost's computer closing made you look up at him.
He stayed in his chair, eyes locked on yours, and he commanded "take off her panties".
König obeyed.

He gently pushed your legs apart and then he crawled up in between them.
"We're going to take care of you Liebe, all you gotta do is relax" he spoke softly before placing his tongue between your thighs.
The sensation of his wet tongue made it impossible to stay still, you squirmed and arched your back.
König hooked his arms underneath your thighs to bring you closer to him.
Your eyes closed and lips parted, it felt so good.
He teased your entrance with one finger and he chuckled when you whimpered in desperation to feel him inside.
He slowly slid his finger inside of you.

Ghost stayed at his desk, head resting on his interlaced hands, looking just as stern as usual, but there was something that glistened in his eyes.

Something made you almost scared to look at Ghost, you didn't know if he was jealous or turned on.

"Add another finger, I know she likes that" Ghost ordered. And König did just that.
Ok, now you knew he wasn't angry about you and König.

When your moans grew louder Ghost leaned back in his chair and you noticed how he started to touch himself.
Fuck that was so hot...

König curled his fingers and picked up his pace. You felt yourself tense up, coming closer to the edge.
"Please..." you pleaded. "I'm gonna c-"
König stopped and you lifted your head to look at him.
"Not yet, little one" he smirked.

He stood up and nodded his head towards you while looking at Ghost.
Ghost got up from his chair and walked slowly towards you.
His fingers undid his belt and zipper.
Your eyes widened.

König knelt down beside the bed and grabbed your hand while Ghost positioned himself between your legs.
When his tip entered you, your head dropped backwards in pleasure.
He pushed himself further in and the pleasure mixed with pain..
"Breathe darling, breathe" König stroked your hair with his left hand while his right held onto yours.

Ghost's eyes almost rolled back as he went deep, and when he did you cried out "fuuuck".
You quickly covered your mouth with your hand to silence yourself, and yet König was just as fast to grab your wrist and pull your hand above your head.
"No, let it all out" he said.
Ghost chuckled "this is just how I like you, desperate"
You had a hard time focusing on his eyes as he pounded you harder.

König rose up beside the bed and. You looked at him with begging eyes. In this very moment you would have done anything they asked... anything.

He pulled down his pants and Ghost slowed down just to grab you and spin you around so you got on all fours.
When König had his hard on right in front of your face you swallowed hard.
"You can do it" Ghost egged you on.
You stared at it before looking up at König's eyes.
His demanding eyes were enough for you to lick your lips and open your mouth.
You took him in, inch by inch, until you choked.
"Good girl"

Ghost pushed himself into you again and you moaned onto König's dick.
Each thrust from Ghost forced your mouth deeper down on König. His fingers tangled up in your hair.

The feeling of having them both at the same time was fulfilling. Your walls clenched around Ghost and your mouth dripped with saliva.

You could feel König starting to throb in your mouth as you took him down your throat.

"Shit y/n..." he grunted as he filled your throat and mouth.
That was the last thing you heard before everything blacked out and your body went into the state of euphoria.

You dug your nails into König's thigh as you rode out the wave of pleasure.
The feeling almost made you lose consciousness.
Ghost's grip on your hips tightened to keep you upright as he reached his climax.

The moans that left his mouth was the hottest thing you had ever experienced.

König laid down on the bed to catch his breath, and you collapsed right beside him.
Ghost chuckled before joining you, squeezing you tight in-between them.

"Don't forget the meeting at 8am tomorrow" Ghost said.
"Shut up" König laughed.
You already found yourself drifting away to sleep.