Left Out | Belonging

Comenzar desde el principio

"But she said it wasn't a perfect car for you..." he looks away as he knows he's gonna get scolded again for letting this happen.

"That's some bs right there!" I sighed and walked towards my car, then I saw a guy taking pictures of my car. He looked at me and I saw that he has my school's lace,

Oh, he's gonna attend the same school as me.

"Oh- is this your car? I'm sorry I took pictures without your permission..." he scratched his head in shame.

"It's fine! No need to apologize! You can even post it online, it's fine by me." I smiled at him.

"Thanks, you got a nice car by the way." He smiled back.

Before I could say thank you he went away probably walking to school. Me and my driver drove to school passing by the guy earlier.

Y/N POV

I arrived at school, hopefully I wasn't late. I saw the Miata from earlier and some other cool cars, I decided not to take pictures as the thought of being late on the first day of school looms over my head.
As I walked towards the classroom assigned to our section (12-B) I wondered if it's still gonna be the same this year.

Am I gonna belong or am I gonna be casted aside again?

I entered the classroom and looked around. Taking a seat at the back and looking outside the window, it made me think of the good old days when my dad was alive where I truly felt belong.

The seats got filled with people I don't know and they seem to be fine interacting with each other while I was there feeling isolated like before. The conversations that were taking place in the room was deafening but pleasant, cars was the topic of some which made me hopeful that I finally found where I belong.

"Oh yeah, that Celica Supra is my dad's car. He lets me borrow it as long as I don't crash it."

"Really????"

"That's sick. Mine's a Toyota Sprinter one of the first models."

"Our boy got a vintage damn!"

It made me smile knowing these people know their stuff. Seems like cars are pretty big on this school, as they let people bring their modified vehicles here.

"Excuse me!! I heard you guys were talking about cars! Can I join?" A high pitched voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere, it sounded familiar and turned my head at the direction of the voice. I saw the owner of the Miata from earlier.

"Oh sure, few of the girls I know are into cars as well glad to have you on board.
I'm Shin, nice to meet you. I own an RX-7 FC" he extended his hand

Shaking his hand she responded,"I'm Minatozaki Sana, likewise

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, likewise. I'm the owner of that purple Miata right there!" She pointed at her pretty car over at the garage as it was in view of the room.