Introduction - The King of the Pack, "Aurin"

They resided in between the main city. Nobody in the town except their likes had any hint of their presence. They were the pack, the werewolves, The Vigorous. There were 37 of them in total. There was equality among them. All men and women were treated equally. Within their pack, everybody was equally treated and respected that's why there was hardly any issues between them. It was one of the harmonious, peaceful and prosperous pack in the whole country.
The leader or the King of the pack was, King Aurin. He was in his 30's, still didn't meet his mate and was one damn dashing werewolf. Many female werewolves from various packs around the place tried their luck with him but to no use, this Alpha hunk would never even look at another woman except his, which he didn't meet till date. He had dark brown hair, a well groomed look with a beard and a moustache, a handsome and well appealing man. A man, to whom a maiden can never say No. He was not very muscular, like some other men wolves in his pack, who would hit gym and do rigorous exercising regularly. He had a fine built and a semi muscular body with a boyish innocence but a man's vibe and intellect.
He was the son of the Great Alpha, Cave, who had brought pride and glory to the pack multiple times in the past wars. But, he brought up Aurin to be valiant but taught him to prefer peace over violence unless the situation demands, never to back off from a good fight. Aurin was thus, famous more for the peace treaties between packs that he brought at the table.