"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute" Andrea answers, her phone buzzing in her pocket as she replies. Josh leaves to be with their kids, and Andrea leaves the building to answer the call. "Hello, who is it?"

"Hey sis, it's been a long time. I was going to come get you, but I wasn't sure if you'd want to see me. As one of my partners told you, then portals will collapse in a week. I wanted to be the one to make sure you were safe" he answers.

"Finnick? Is that really you? Where are you? Where did you go? I thought you were dead" Andrea asks, surprised, and at a loss for words.

"I'll explain it all to you later, but for now I want to get you to safety" Finnick tells her.

"Wait, Finnick, slow down. I thought you just said the portals would collapse in a week, why do you need to come get me now? The agent I spoke with said if need be they'll come get me later on. Look, I'm glad you're alive, I'm relieved and joyful even that you're not dead. But I have my family here with me...I can't just spring a 'end of the world's scenario' on them right now with no notice" Andrea tells him.

"I understand that, but you might not have a whole week. Listen, I know you were given a week and a half, but now you've lost a week. Our stability gear has broken down, we can't repair it in time. You have a few days to get back here" Finnick explains.

"Aside from being trapped here, nothing else would happen right? It's not like either of the worlds would be destroyed" Andrea replies.

"You've lost me once, and I've had to cut ties with you. I don't want that to happen again. Please Andrea, just come home" Finnick asks.

"Alright, I'll get everyone ready to leave" Andrea says, ending the call.

She sighs and puts her phone back into her pocket, she tilts her head up and looks to the sky. After taking a deep breath she turns to enter the building again. But before she can do so, Josh comes out with the others. He comes up to her and slips something into her pocket with a smile.

"What is this?" Andrea asks, reaching down for it.

"Just something I made for you, I want you to wait until we get home to see it" Josh replies. "So, what were you up to?"

"Just had to step out for some fresh air, that's all" Andrea says.

As the day comes to an end, they take the train back home. After a whole day of walking around and having fun, the kids fall asleep quickly in their beds. Josh lays on his side of the bed, talking to Andrea about some of the things he would like to do with her in their world. It's not long before he notices how silent she is, as she spaces out ahead of herself.

"Is something on your mind honey? You've been distracted since the ride home. Would you like to talk about it?" Josh asks.

"I...I don't think we can stay here any longer. This world is, well it's nice. But it's not our home" Andrea says.

"Are you home sick?" Josh asks.

"A little, yeah. But, that's not all that's on my mind. I know I said I was leaving to get some air, but something happened when I was outside. I got a phone call from the agency, from my brother" Andrea answers.

"You mean Finnick? He passed away didn't he? We went to his funeral" Josh replies.

"I know, I know we did. But he's alive. He said he'll be coming to get us, to bring us home. We don't have as much time in this world as we thought we did, we have half a week. And before you ask or say anything, please just listen. I know your friends are back home, and so are all of our kids' friends" Andrea says. "When Finnick gets here-"