Oopsies

"Hey bro, can we go to the store?" Beomgyu asked his big brother.

"Yeah, sure. Hold on, let me get ready." He turned away to get ready in his room.

Beomgyu hummed to himself, this song replaying in his head over and over again as he just waits for his brother.

Soon, he was back. They left the house together with the savings their mom left in a bag for them both.

"Ah! An ice cream shop!" Beomgyu squealed in delight, pointing at the ice cream shop just ahead.

"Want me to get us ice cream?" His brother asks.

"Mm.. as much as I want to.. I still need to spend my savings on the thing I need to buy.." Beomgyu frowns.

He hums. "Then let's do that."

"Yeah.." Beomgyu pouts and takes another look at the ice cream place then to the front where the store was.

The two went inside and went their separate ways. Beomgyu went to the arts and crafts section where he picked up a new sketchbook and a pack of pencils for art, along with really expensive markers.

"Excuse me, child?" A voice spoke from behind.

Beomgyu turned to see a woman who looked in her 20s. "Yes?" He questions.

"Want some free ice cream? I'll pay for you if you follow me." The lady smiled.

Mind you, Beomgyu is 17. He knows not to follow strangers as it can lead to kidnapping.

But it's free ice cream!

"Okay! Can I just pay for these, first?"

"It's okay, hunny. I'll pay for you." The two walked to the cash register together. Beomgyu's art supplies were then paid for by this woman and the two then went to her car.

Inside the car was another boy. He is around Beomgyu's age.

"Please take a seat, I'll drive you to an ice cream place with the best ice cream."

"Okay!" Beomgyu got in.

The boy next to him spoke. "Mom, why are you bringing a random dude with us?" He asked.

"So I can get you a brother." She smiled sweetly.

Beomgyu raised a brow. "Did you want 2 brothers? Cause I left my bro at the store."

"The fucks wrong with you..?"

"Taehyun! Language!"

"Wow.. when I asked for a brother I didn't mean kidnap one.." Taehyun said.

"Yeah, I'd rather date you instead."

"What?" Taehyun looked at him with confusion.

"What?" Beomgyu repeats.

"I'm 16.."

"And I'm 17! See? We're perfect for each other." He grins.

Taehyun turned away.

"Aw~ are you blushing?" Beomgyu smirked.

"Hm. No, I am not." Taehyun turned back around with his own lil smirk. "I was just thinking of how cute you were just now, trying to flirt with me and failing miserably."

Beomgyu stared at him with his face growing redder each second. He was not expecting that.

He turned away this time, out of embarrassment. Taehyun chuckles as he took this as a win.

His attention was now on his mom as she had pulled up to the drive thru of dairy queen. "Soooo, enough flirting. What do you boys want?"

"Chocolate, as always." Taehyun starts.