Part 14

Y/n PoV
The amount of butterflies and goosebumps I felt at that moment when mom asked me that question. I stared at her and saw her smiling happily. That made me feel relieved "m-mom"   "don't hesitate just answer a yes or no?"  "Yes I do love him a lot mom"  I answer with my heart full of negative thoughts.

She hugged me again and started crying her heart out "I'm so sorry my princess, I made you suffer a lot"  she wasn't listening but was apologising again-and-again. I hugged her caressed her carefully "No mom you never did, it was all force on our family which made us like this"  

She stood up and whipped her tears "Its okay my daughter every family should see a new start and I'll make it happen"  

Taehyung PoV
I was cleaning my window and was thinking about y/n how is she?? Is she all okay??  A glimpse of our makeout session built up, making me smile shyly. Suddenly the door opened revealing my dad "Dad? Did you eat your medicine?" 

He smiled and stood there for a while "What happened?"  I asked but suddenly he turned back and looked at me. I was stunned seeing y/n and her mother. They both were smiling and standing there I went to them "A-Aunty it's a pleasure to meet you. How are you?" 

I felt so uncomfortable and awkward "I'm all good taehyung how are you?"  The fact that she was acting so happy and joyful like the way she used to be in our childhood. The uncomfort and awkwardness slid over my head making me smile brightly "I'm fine too aunty" 

I looked at dad and y/n they both were smiling while their eyebrows curled up in a teasing way. "Let's have a seat"  my dad said and we all sat down in the living room. "Nothing changed"  aunty said while staring at the house "Yeah nothing changed after all Taehyung's mom loved the interior design"

I was stunned watching the both of them talking normally like they used to, my eyes were wide open. Like how??  "What happened taehyung??"  Y/n asked, making the other stare at me "I-"  "You're stunned that how are they talking so normally??"  Y/m asked that made me nod with an awkward face.

Flashback 
A/n PoV 
Taehyung's dad was in his living room while sitting on the couch when he heard the bell. "Ahh coming,"  he opened the door and found you standing with your mom. He was too stunned to speak anything after seeing you with your mother.

"P-Please come in"  they sat on the sofa, It was silent. You were feeling so nervous and awkward because of the tension suddenly Taehyung's dad said something "um..how is life going mrs.lee"  she smiled "Going good"  T/d stare at you and you gave a surprised look as you were too stunned. 

"I am here because I want you to forget the past after knowing that my daughter loves your son. I thought to extend friendship again"  Y/n mother explained while looking down at the floor "I'm sorry mrs Lee I know I did really bad by leaving you and your family at the worst but…" 

"But?"  You spoke up and covered your lips with your palm as you spoke in a sudden. He looked at you and smiled "Y/D was a really nice man, he was more like a brother to me he helped me in every way possible, he advised me in my business. The day when this happened…"   he went silent for a moment 

"Y/d was in a meeting. We were having a meeting with a company and they explained that y/d took some money from their company. When he refused it they started fighting and because of all those noise I came in the meeting room" 

"When I came in I found y/d on the floor ... .i-i called the cops but they all noticed me, so they started fighting with me. I tried to help myself and hopefully some guards came on that moment and helped us"  

Your mother was listening to him and all the story, she was feeling so bad after listening to all this, her heart was pounding and screaming. You hugged your mom and sobbed "When I came to our house I found everyone being so happy and enjoying themselves… the hospital was so far from that place and because of that y/d died in my car"

"W-Why did you leave us then, we had no one, we needed help at that moment"   she cried "I know…I know but that moment I was frozen by mind, after seeing him dying in the car I got traumatised.. i wanted to help you all but you blocked all the ways too… I tried helping you. After some weeks I tried sending some money after hearing that you are in debt but I always got thrown out from the company"  

"On that day I went away with my family because of the guilt that I wasn't able to help y/d. I was scared to face you all….please forgive me"